Author's Note

Hello guys! 

First, I really wanted to say thank you so much to my best friend Tin. This story would probably stay on my drafts if not for you. I have so many excuses but you provide solutions to all of that lol. You made the first cover, the first one to listen and read Winning Hurricane. You're the Chandy to my Ansel, the Hermione to my Harry, the Patrick to my Spongebob, the Marshall to my Ted, the Elsa to my Anna. Thank you for believing in me always. You're the best best friend everyone could ask for.

Thank you so much to everyone who gave Winning Hurricane a try. Thank you for joining Chandrella and Hurricane's journey. 

The only purpose of this story at first was to only give side to the antagonist. Since I've always read best friend to lovers lovestory, I really wanted to hear the girlfriend's side. Her voice. So I started writing Chandy when I was 15, May the Best Girl Win was its original title. 

In the original version, Barb and Hurricane were the end-game. This story was supposed to feature Chandy becoming villain when she realizes its not hers and Hurricane's story. 

But of course, throughout the years a lot of things changed in the plot especially in their personality. It was a real challenge for me writing Chandy's character I hope I had given her justice.

There are different kinds of love, and they are all important. I realized that no matter how independent a person is, how strong we may appear, we all still need someone, may it be a family, a friend or a lover. People need people. At the same time, do not ever forget how to treat yourself right. Know your real worth. Loving yourself is a long process but it's one of the best journey. 

We are not alone in our story, guys. 

I hope I'd given justice to every character. Always remember they have their own side. 

Hope you learn something in this story. 

(Yes, there's a lot of grammatical error here. I'm really sorry in that one. Will try to edit in future.) 

See you in Catching Storm!