XXX- Betadine

I immediately stood up. Kasunod ko na si Cyclone na dala dala na ang mga gamit namin. Martine told me the bar they were in, saka na lamang daw niya ie explain kapag dumating ako.

Cyclone insisted na sasama siya, baka mapano daw ako sa daan. Hindi na ako nakipagtalo pa at hinayaan na lamang siya, when we reached the place nakita ko kaagad sa labas sila Hurricane.

Agad akong lumabas at lumapit, may mga bouncer and they're talking to smebody over the phone. Martine and Patty's hugging Barb sa isang side samantalang nakaupo si Hurricane sa may gilid. Casper's cursing, parang pinapagalitan ang boyfriend ko who's beside Eric.

Si Kenzo, if I am not mistaken, may kausap sa phone. They all looked so in trouble at the moment. Miguel's the first one to notice us.

"Chandy," he called kaya napatingin sila sa amin.

Hurricane's brows furrowed even more upon seeing me. He stood up, bumaba agad ang mga mata ko sa kamay niya. It was bleeding. His knuckles were bleeding.

What the hell happened?!

"Babe, why are you here?" He asked, voice a bit annoyed. He was about to walk towards me when I shook my head. My eyes focused on his injured hand.

"You're bleeding."

I looked up to meet his eyes. There's anger in it, his jaws were clenching hard as his eyes travelled to his hands then to the person behind me. Lumingon ako kung saan siya nakatingin, there I see Barb watching us.

I looked back to him, "What happened?"

Walang umimik. We were enveloped by awful silence, and I hate how his friends never bother to explain anything.. I hate how he stayed mum as he walked towards me, reaching for my hand.

"Let's go home."

"What happened, Hurricane?"

I heard someone sobbed, crying.

He closed his eyes, nang imulat niya yon hindi siya sakin nakatingin. He's looking past through me again. His eyes blaring with fire instantly turned soft. He gulped as he let go of my hand bago ako nilagpasan. I stood frozen on the spot, completely shock at his action.

What the hell was happening?

Dahan dahan akong lumingon, only to watch my boyfriend walking towards Barbara. My lips opened in disbelief as he cupped her face in front of me. In front of his friends.. like I wasn't here.. like none of us matter at the moment..

I can feel some eyes on me but I didn't bother to return any look from them. My face remained deadpanned as my full attention was on him and his best friend.

What the hell is happening?

"Hey, it's okay now. It's okay now, Barb. I'm sorry." I heard him soothing her, her tears were uncontrollable as she nodded, closing her eyes.

He enveloped her in his arms, like he's securing her from more harm. I can clearly see how tight his hug was. How he doesn't want to let go.. and I watched how she clung on him, finding haven in my boyfriend's embrace.

"I'm taking you home."

My eyes felt warm pero hindi pwede. Pinigilan ko ang luha ko. Ayokong umiyak. Hindi ko alam pero ayokong umiyak.

"No, we will take her home." Martine interjected, glancing worriedly at me. "We will take good care of her. You need to go home and rest, Hurri. Your girlfriend's here." Madiin niyang sinabe ang mga huling salita. Like she's waking some senses in him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the man behind me, it was Cyclone. He gripped my shoulder gently, comforting me.. like he already knew I am in pain..