Chapter Two

Art by pillow-was-ejected YOUR AMAZING

Techno's POV

I stood there, felt like I couldn't move or find the words to say to this kid. Thousands of thoughts ran through my head but one stood out. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. I let out a sigh and bent down near the kid and waved. "Hi there what are you doing out all alone?" It was a simple question and a familiar one too. I remember Phil asking the same thing to me, so I guess it's my turn to ask. The young girl said nothing silent and scared. The dog that I had given the chicken to sat next to her almost as if it was watching over the kid. I should probably say my name. "Um well I am Technoblade but you can call me Techno if you want. So does the your dog have a name?" I made a motion to the dog next to her, she nodded. So I guess she understands words.
"His name is Dusty" She was looking at the ground messing with her fingers.
"Thats a wonderful name! Did you name him?" I was just trying to get this kids trust so I might be able to get her home, her family must be worried sick! She mumbled something I couldn't understand what. "Hmm what was that?"
"No my momma named him." She said it louder so I could hear.
"So where is momma kid?" The look of concern on her face worried me.
"She went sleep with papa and didn't wake up, buba took me into the woods." The little girl said now looking me in the eyes. I didn't want to push her to far she will tell what happened on her own time. Her name I never got her name!
"Do you have a name?" Before I could blink she had answered.
"Eleanor." Dusty had his ears up alert of our surroundings. A arrow whizzed past my head and hit the tree in front of me. Eleanor looked at me scared.
"Get up kid we need to go!" I yelled urgency laced my voice. She got up but fell back down. "Come here" I picked her up and took off towards the house Dusty following close behind barking at a spider. I could see Phil through the window, I was about to call for help but was I was interrupted by a shriek. I didn't have time to stop and check if she was okay we need to get inside NOW! Phil had already opened the door after hearing the scream assuming I had gotten hurt. I ran through the door and Phil shut it immediately. Eleanor whimpered and I sat her down on the couch and assessed the damage, a single arrow had peirced her leg. "Hey its okay we are safe. Phil won't hurt you okay." I looked at Phil and he nodded heading to get the First Aid. Ghostbur came down the stairs after hearing all the commotion and waved at Eleanor.
"Hi there I am Ghostbur! Would you like some blue?" He pulled out blue and offered it to her. She giggled has she took it.
"Thank you Mister!" Phil had returned with the First Aid, and sat it down next to me. I looked at Eleanor pitifully.
"Okay Eleanor, I need to get this arrow out. So I am sorry before hand." I said it gently but her confused face told me she didn't understand. I took a deep breath before yanking it out. She screamed in pain as blood dripped from the wound. Phil immediately putting a towel on it. "See all done now!"
"Techno who is she? And what happend."