Chapter Thirteen

A/N sorry everyone about the really late chapter. My parents turned off my data so I have to have wifi to post a single chapter and that dosnt happen much so I don't know when I will be able to update but I will make sure it happens. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!

Techno's POV
I made my way home carrying Eleanor on my back now she kept squirming around so I ended up giving her a 'piggy back ride' much to my distaste it made her happy. And it didn't help the voices were being obnoxious and loud.
'Eeeeeeeeeeeee'
'POG CHAMP'
'L IN CHAT'
'🤡'
I sighed and tried to tune out the voices. Key word TRIED. Tommy begin to give me a knowing look, I must of have started to mumble to myself. "Sorry." My brother nodded.

The house started to come into view as we exited the forest, Phil and Ghostbur were already waiting for us to return.
"TOMMY!" Ghostbur cried, floating towards us.
"Heya Ghostbur." Tommy waved back.
I walk inside the house and put Eleanor down in couch.
"What happened boys?" Phil called from the kitchen probably making dinner by now.
"Eleanor got stuck in a tree. But I got her out!" Tommy cheered. Phil frowned at first but looked over at Eleanor and grinned.
"Eleanor how did you get up into the tree did you fly?" Dadza asked.

Eleanor's Pov.

I smiled and nodded, "I can fly straight up by flapping my wings really really fast!" I grinned, my wings twitching happily earning a laugh from Tommy.
"Well dinner is almost ready how about you lot get cleaned up. Tommy make sure to preen your wings maybe preen Eleanor's too." Phil chuckled and waved us off. I popped off the couch and bounded up the stairs. I stopped at the top after hearing the clear paw to wood. "Dusky Dusk!" my fluffy companion climbed the stairs tail wagging. "Come on boy let's go wash up and eat!"
I passed Ghostbur in the hallway who waved, I waved back at the ghost and smiled.
After making it to the bathroom and washing my hands I went back down stairs with Dusky trailing close behind. Dusky is always happy, it makes me happy too. Entering the kitchen Ghostbur and Phil were setting up the table. Phil looked over at me,
"Oh Eleanor do you want to feed the dogs with Tommy? I am sure Dusky is hungry from helping find you." He asked glancing down at Dusky.
"Yeah I would love to help its the least I can do for letting me stay here." He nodded at told me to go to the backyard.

Time Skip to the backyard

"Aye Little E, did Dadza send you back to help feed the critters?" I nodded. "Okay then, can you go open the pin over there for me?" Tommy pointed to a gate on the other side of the yard, I made my way over and opened it,
"I don't see any animals in here do you Dusky?" I said looking down at him, he only look at the woods with a crooked head before running off inside. "DUSKY! Come back.." I cried.

Third perosn POV

Tommy looked up from the trawl he was pouring food into, hearing the cry from the little girl.
"Eleanor is everything okay?" He called out to her. She only turned and ran up to the latter hugging him and started to cry.
"Dusky ran into the woods!" Eleanor said sobbing. Tommy looked up and sighed.
"He will be back okay let me just call the animals." He said calmly, before letting out a loud whistle. After about five minutes animals started to emerge from the forest and made there way up to the two. Eleanor looked up snot running from her nose, and spotted the gray dog with a white spot on its face.
"Dusky!" She screamed as the pooch ran up to her barking as if they were a bundle of joy trapped in a dog's body. "Don't ever do that again buddy what would Jackson say? He would say you were a bad boy!" She whispered but Tommy heard the name, looking away to hide his frown.
"Um well the pets are fed and I say it's about time we get fed too come on Little E it's time for supper." Tommy waved his hand for the child to follow behind. Eleanor nodded and patted Dusky's head before chasing after him.

Time Skip brought to you by Washing your hands!

The small family sat at te table enjoying the cooked mutton and carrots. Techno cleared his thought catching the others attention.
"So I was thinking about making a trip." He said. The others looked around waiting for him to continue, "What if we went the direction Eleanor came from and found her home. Maybe she has family there?"
Phil nodded in agreement, but the blond boy with golden finch wings spoke, "What if she dosnt what do we do. We can't just give her to a stranger you heard what happend to her family, she could get killed." Tommy stated mumbling the last part of the sentence. Techno thought for a moment.
"If not we could go to her old home and gather some of her belongings and bring them here. I had done some trading earlier while you were out playing and got a map there is a village over the other side of the mountains. It should be a two day trek with horses." He finished.
"Well why we are out I could teach her to fly it will keep her out of danger." Phil said.
"Well what do you say Eleanor?" the Piglin Hybrid said looking at the 6 year old for her approval.
"Okay, maybe I could find my brother on the way." She said grimly, making the others frown and Ghostbur hand her blue.
"So I guess it's settled then."
"FAMILY ROAD TRIP! ME GUSTA!" Tommy yelled.

To be continued

Hey everyone once again sorry for the really late chapter and also 11k wow I really never thought I would get this far! Sooo thank you all for the wonderful support and encouragement. I am also looking for some art for previous chapters so if you want to see your art in the story you can either tag Me in the post or email me at captthepuppet123@gmail.com

Thank you all!!
1081 words