Chapter Fourteen

Sorry for not updating more I get caught up in other things or just have no motivation to do so. But I hope you enjoy the chapter sorry if it's tad bit boring it's a filler chapter

Eleanor's Pov

I watched from the couch as the family buzzed around gathering supplies for the trip. Tommy came sprinting down the stairs and ended up tripping.
"God fu-" He looked at me dead in eyes and smiled, " fudge."
"Nice save there Tommy!" Phil called from the kitchen.
"SHUT UP OLD MAN!" Tommy yelled back only to make Phil laugh. Techno came down the stairs with a large bag full of supplies and huffed.
"Thats the last of it. I asked Ghostbur to get the horses ready." He said making his way to the door, "I think it's best we get a move on and atleast get to the mountains before sundown." I honestly thought this would be a train wreck, and I only wanted to do this to find my brother and we have to leave Dusky behind. Not happy by that.
"You coming Lil E?" Tommy asked from the door, I looked around and saw Phil and Techno were already gone.
"Yeah sorry, I guess I was lost in thought." I hoped off the couch and followed him to the horse stable, outside Phil was loading up the house with Ghostbur, and Techno was already on a horse ready to go.
"ELEANOR YOUR GONNA RIDE WITH ME!" Techno shouted waving me over. I took off towards him and past Tommy.  "Here we go." I was picked up off the ground and placed on to the horse.
"Okay Boys we are all set let's get a move on shall we?" I heard Phil chuckle. We all hummed and response.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY 'MY MESSED UP SLEEP SCHEDULED'

I watched the fireflies dance around the horse as we moved along the woods. I don't remember being in this area but whatever it's pretty.
"I think we should stop Tommy looks like he's gonna pass out any moment now." Techno said quietly.  Phil nodded and stopped his horse Techno doing the same. "Ghostbur can you go get sticks for a fire while we set up camp?"
"WELL DO TECHNOBLADE!" the cheerful ghost salute to him and wondered off.

SMALL TIME SKIP

Third perosn POV
"Philllll is it done yet?" The young blond whined he was hungry and it felt like the food was taking forever to cook.
"Child be patient please." Phil groaned he has heard his whining for the last ten minutes, and it was starting to get old. " How about you go get more sticks for the fire okay." Phil suggested.
"Okay Philza!" and with that the child ran off into the setting sun. Phil looked up from the fire and saw Ghostbur and Eleanor trying to catch fireflies, and Techno was tending to the horses.
Hours passed and the food was by far done and Tommy had yet to return from gathering sticks. Causing the little group to worry.
"Ghostbur calm down, Tommy will be fine he knows how to survive on his own. I hope." Techno said trying to calm the worried ghost.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter. Uh I have no words on how greatful I am for the 14k I would never think I would get this far honestly.