Chapter Four

Art by pillow-was-ejected

Techno's POV

We had all finished dinner, and I was helping Phil put the dishes in the sink. Eleanor was playing on the couch with Dusty and L'dog.
"Tech, we are gonna have a family meeting okay we need to figure out what to do. She has to have family looking for her!" Phil looked at me with a stern look, deep down I knew he was right. But on the other hand what if there wasn't, what would happen  to her. Snapping out of my trance I followed Dadza to the living room were Eleanor was, and sat down next to her. Ghostbur floated down from the ceiling and hovered above Phil as Tommy came and sat down.
"Eleanor we are gonna ask some questions okay, just try to answer them the best you can no pressure okay." Phil gave a genuine smile as she nodded. "Okay."

Eleanor's Pov (New Pov pog?)
I nodded. That's all I could think of.
"Okay." the man I believe is named Phil smiled and looked at everyone else. "Here's a simple one. How long were you out there?" He asked. I thought for a moment, the sun had gone down quite a lot in my time outside. 
"24 sunrises, I think. I don't really know." The look i
on there faces worried me, did I say something wrong. What if they make me go outside again! I don't want to be alone again.  "Sorry." I looked down, only to feel someone hugging me.
"I am not good with this stuff but, you don't need to say sorry for anything okay kid." Looking up to see who was hugging me, Techno, he is nice and Dusty approves of him so he has to be safe right? I buried my face into his side, safe, I am safe. No more scary creatures, no more scary men. I was finally safe.
"Thank you!" mumbling in his side. I let go of him and Phil gave me a questioning look, silently asking if I was okay to continue, nodding gives him his answer.
"Okay next question. Which direction is you home?" I looked him straight dead in the eyes and pointed South-east.
"Over the mountains?" Ghostbur said.
"Yeah." Letting my head hang down. I was out there for so long, I was so lost. Buba said he would catch up but why isn't he here yet I even waited for him once I was over the mountains! Hot tears started to trickle down my face.  "Buba isn't coming is he?" I stared straight ahead of me.
"I am not sure kiddo" Phil stated. More tears started to drip from my eyes till I was full on sobbing.  I latched on the the closest thing to me. Which was Techno.
"He PROMISED why did he lie he said he would be here! WHY!" I wailed digging my hands into his shirt.
"Lil E hey how about no more questions okay you can tell us when your comfortable okay?" Tommy relaxed after I hummed in response. I was just so tired, running, waiting, but mostly afraid. I felt a hand brush through my wing, it felt calming I remember Mama doing this when buba was stressed after school. I closed my eyes letting the confronting darkness take me way.
"Sleep well Eleanor. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you okay. I am going to keep that promise." A voiced whispered, before all went silent.

                 To Be Continued