Chapter Seven

Techno's POV
Flash back to 17 years ago.

I had no idea where I was going I just need to keep moving through the hot terrain of the Nether. I would be with my hunting party but my group got split up in a Human attack, our captain Erzi told us younger kids to run and scatter. And now here I am lost with only a golden sword for protection, no food, no supplies, nothing. My ears perked up when I heard a grunting noise behind me, readying my sword for an attack and sure enough a hoglin charged at me, throwing me back into a crimson tree.
I ended up squealing as it charged back at me, yes  embarrassing I know. But I couldn't get up I think I most of injured my ankle when I hit the tree.

Past Phil's POV

I wasn't sure if leaving Wilbur at home alone was a good idea I mean he is only 6. I stopped for a moment. Yeah I should probably go back home, his mother isn't home and he can be chaotic. I wandered back down the path I came from and started to head to the nether portal. But a sudden squealing caught my attention. I didn't sound human to say the least but it did sound to be in distress. Wilbur can wait a few more minutes right...? Yeah, I ran off to the direction the squeal came from. After about 10 minutes I entered a Crimson Forest, I knew these forests inhabit aggressive hoglins and Piglins. As I grew closer to the source of the noise I saw a small Piglin Hybrid, I have heard of there being a few but not many so this was a surprise to me indeed. I let out a shriek has a hoglin threw its tusks into the tree trying to attack the poor Piglin. I ran over and took out my netherite sword and peirced its skin, it wasn't enough to kill it but it scared it off asleast. I turned back to the kiddo and waved. They didn't seem to understand it so I guessed they were raised here. remembered I had a few pieces of gold on me so I took them out of my pocket and placed them on the ground.
"You can have them kiddo." I was trying to seem less frightening, so said it in a gentle voice that I use when Wilbur get scared. I kid took the gold and examined it and smiled putting it there pocket.
"I am Phil, I am an avian so I technically I am a hybrid too." I gestured to my large wings on my back. "Do you have a name?"  They nodded and pointed to my sword. "Your name is sword?" they shook their head and pointed at the blade.
"Your name is Blade?" He nodded. "Okay Blade it looks like you have a broken ankle do you want to come with me so we can get you healed up?" I waited a little while for a a responses it seemed like he was thinking about it before I got a nod.
"Okay I am gonna pick you up okay" Blade grunted and nodded. I picked him up gently and headed home. He put his head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep giving little snorts as he did. I wondered what Wilbur and my Wife would think of having another brother and son, as I head through the portal home.

Short buy I felt like I needed to get a chapter posted becuase it's been so long. Also We are at 1.65k views and I am incredibly Happy. I hope to reach 2k before  the 26th but I am unsure when that would happen.