Chapter Nine

Eleanor's Pov
Techno carried me though the portal and placed me down onto unfamiliar ground. I looked around seeing a brick building surrounded in water, I stared at it in aww. "That is this place Techie?" I said not even looking at him. The others were starting to come through the portal as they called it.
"Welcome to the Dream smp," He then pointed to the brick building, " That the Community House the first building on the Dream smp." He stated. I watched Fundy walk past us probably telling the others.
"Come on Eleanor Fundy said he is gonna gather everyone in L'Manburg" Tubbo pulled me along. But what is L'Mamburg? Soon there was a large wooden path and Tommy was yelling about primes and kept making funny noises, making me laugh.

TIME SKIP

We made it to a large structure and a few other buildings, it was surrounded in water and it was underneath it too.
"Ugh. I still am not a fan of this place." Techno rolled his eyes and leaned on a tree pillar. Tommy kept looking around unsure.
"I am not sure if I am supposed to be here guys."
"You will be fine we won't let anything happen okay!" Ghostbur said cheerfully and handed Tommy some of the blue stuff. Tommy then mumbled something I couldn't hear.
"Hola amigos! How are you alll!" A man in a blue beanie and blue jacket came around the corner.
"Hey Big Q! We wanted to show the kid around." Tubbo and Tommy said in at the same time. "JINX!" Tommy yelled laughing. "You owe me a Gapple!" Tubbo sighed and handed him the gapple.
"What kid?" The guy called Big Q asked. I waved shyly to him and hid behind Ranny. Big Q smiled.
"Hola pequeña niña. What's your name?" Big Q got onto his knees. I looked at Techno for permission, and received a nod.
"My name is Eleanor." As I said my name more people came around the corner laughing. One had green eyes and had gold tinted skin, two girls that locked about Tommy's age with one having a weird smiley mask, and another around Tommy's age was wearing a purple hoodie.
"Hey Boys and Niki!" A woman with horns shouted and waved.
"Hello Mrs. Puffy." Phil waved back. I was still hiding behind Ranny due to the sudden wave of shyness that came over me, I have never been to big on big crowds, so this is a little unnerving  to me.
"Hey could you all say your names and maybe a fact about yourselves?"
"Umm okay." A man with sunglasses and a crown like Ranny and Techno said. "I am Eret, I am the bi king." They continued proudly.
"I am Foolish, I am a practical god." The boy with the golden tinted skin said.
"I am Puffy, I am Foolish's Dad!" She said excitedly.
"Yo I am Sam, I am the new Warden of the prison." He said calmly.

After awhile I had got the others names too, Ponk, Purpled, Drista, and Lani.
"So why did we do that?" Purpled asked, clearly annoyed, making Tommy laugh. I heard the clear footsteps of Techno ask I got lifted off the ground, before he spoke.
"Well the others wanted to interdose you lot to the kid I found  a couple days ago." My hair got ruffled by Ranny, as he then spoke up, after being quite the entire time.
"Well why don't you say your name kiddo." Gesturing to the crowd.
"Hi I am Eleanor. I am lost." I immediately pushed my head into Techno's chest trying to hid the best I could. But only received a chuckle from Techno and Phil. The others only responded with;
"Awww she is so adorable!"
"Techno and a orphan? Am I dreaming?"
"She has wings!"
"How old is she do you know?"
"She came from over the mountains apparently, I found her with her dog Dusty while hunting." Techno said trying to calm everyone down. We all turned as a loud voice broke the excitement in the atmosphere, sending chills or in Tommy's case panic though our bodies.
"What the F is going on here!? And Tommy I allowed you to stay with your family as long as you didn't leave the property so why are you here!?" Four men stood on the hill and the one that shouted had a green hoodie and a smiley mask covering they're face.

To me continued
A/N
This story is gonna have apoximtaly  43 chapters in it. And we are almost to 4k yall thank you all so much and keep being amazing out there! ❤❤❤