Chapter Five

Techno's POV

I woke up the next morning in my room sun shining though the blinds. The smell of pancakes being made down stairs peaked my interest. Trying to get up put of bed, key word trying. I looked down finding small child. Oh yeah I found her in the woods last night... "Eleanor time to get up." I shake her a bit, her eyes shot open, fear lacing her face only when she looked at me did she calm down.
"Morning!" Eleanor said yawning stretching her wings. I started to think about it a bit, wasn't she on the couch? Paws shuffled into the room and Dusty's wagging tail could be spotted over the on the end of the bed. "Morning Dusty! How are you boy!?" jumping down from tge bed and petting the pup.
"Eleanor weren't you on the couch last night?" She looked at me.
"I-I had a nightmare. I know I should've asked first I am sorry."
"Its okay, let's just go get breakfast okay?" I walked towards the door, she smiled and skipped along the behind me.
"MORNING BLADE!" Tommy shouted from the kitchen table. "Oh GOOD MORNING TO YOU LIL E!"
"Good morning." sighing as said good morning to the winged gremlin.
"Niki said she will be here soon with some clothes! She said Ranboo and Tubbo want to come aswell and maybe Fundy!" Ghostbur giggled happily. "Fundy is my son you know!"
"I know Ghostbur." I honestly. I felt a tug on my pants and looked down
"Up!" Eleanor looked up at me wide eyed. I bent down a picked her up placing her on my hip and sat down at the table. Phil came and placed pancakes on all there plates.
"Eat up kids we got company coming soon and I would like to get the house straightened up before they come." Phil sat down at the table and begin to eat.
"Done!" Tommy stood up from the table. His plate was indeed empty.
"HOWW?" I screeched. He gave a smug smile.
"Becuase dear brother I am a BIG MAN!" Tommy smirked. I heard Phil chuckle.
"Go get ready then Tommy." Phil chuckles died down.
"YES SIR OLD MAN SIR" Tommy gave a salute smiling before running upstairs to get ready. Phil sighed,
"This family is gonna be the death of me." He got up and walked both of our plates to the sink. "Techno go get ready I will watch Eleanor why you do okay?" I gave a quick nod and followed after my little gremlin of a brother.
{}Quick time Skip{}
A loud childish giggle had filled the house, I looked down stairs seeing Tom's running around with Eleanor on his shoulders, and her ecstatic laughter only made me smile. Oh God I am becoming soft! This Kid is making me soft! Ugh, nothing I can do now she is already attached. The knock on the door got everyone to quite down some as I walked to the door opening it.
"Hello Techno, I heard you need some small clothing so I went and got some from l
Lani and Drista, also found some of my old clothing that might fit!" Niki stood at the door holding a large box of different colored clothing. Movement from behind her along with a challenging huff from a fox eared 'furry' wanting to come in.
"Uh thank you you can come in and sit it down" I got out of the way of the door so Niki could come in.
"TUBBO! RANBOO! HIII" Tommy took off towards the two outside still with Eleanor on his shoulders.
"Tommy please be careful" Ghostbur mumbled as he passed though the wall and greater Niki. I went outside to watch the younger kids to make sure no one

Eleanor's Pov
I giggled as Tommy ran outside towards the two strangers. One was playing with a bee that flew around his antenna. The other was super tall and had looked to have green and red eyes and a tail.
"Hiiii Tommy!" The one with the antenna waved. The black and white one gave a simple head nod. Some the first one gasped just noticing me. "TOMMY WHO IS THIS ADORABLE BEAN YOU HAVE!" Tommy laughed taking me off his shoulders and onto the ground.
"This Tubbo, is my newest niece, Eleanor." he gave me a pat on the head.
"Hii I am Tubbo and this here is Ranboo" The boy named Tubbo pointed to himself then you the taller.  I walked up to Ranboo and tugged on this pant leg and asked him to bend down.
"Yes?" He asked bending down.
"Uh can you carry me please?" I gave him my puppy eyes. I giggled internally as I could almost see his heart melt.
"Sure. Up we then." I was picked up off teh ground my wings fluttered happily see how high I was off the ground. "Enjoying the view?" He asked, I nodded. I saw a orange haired boy make his way over along with the Ghostbur and a girl with black hair.
"Hi boys, aww she is so cute!" The girl said. "I am Niki and this is Fundy." she gestured to the fox eared boy.
"He is your cousin Eleanor because he is my son!" Ghostbur cheered. I gasped and made grabby hands at Fundy.
"Fundy! Fundy! Fundy!" Ranboo took me over to him and gave me to Fundy. I pet his ear while he held on to me. "Fundy Furry! Fundy Furry! Fundy Furry!" I chanted. Fundy sighed.
"I am not a F.U.R.R.Y!!" He screeched.

                    To be Continued