Chapter Eleven

Phil's POV
I looked around and noticed Dream and Techno were gone, at first I was worried but I thought nothing else of it. Tommy was talking to Tubbo and Ranboo, who had a small child attached to his arm.
"Uh let's go do something yeah!" I over heard Tubbo say.
"Can we play Hide and seek?" Eleanor looked up at the three hopeful. I turned and left to let them do there own thing and saw my eldest son coming down the path. I started to make my way over to him and noted that is body language seemed to be tense.
"Hey there mate, how yeah doing?"
"I just made a deal with Dream. And I was thinking on taking Eleanor back to her village." He said mumbling the first part just above a whisper.
"I do think it's for the best, but we will need to pack okay." I paused, his ears seemed to droop slightly, "Hey its okay I know you have grown attached to the kiddo but she has to have family looking for her, plus if not we can just grab her belongings and come back okay." I gave him a soft smile hoping to cheer him up at least a little.
"Yeah okay." Techno then walked towards the nether portal to go gather items and supplies. I smiled and walked to Niki's bakery.

Tommy's POV
"Sure I don't see why we can't play hide and seek." I honestly didn't see why not sure I am a BIG MAN but I can't seem to turn down this kid.
"Yay! Let's go! Let's go!" Eleanor cheered pulling or attempting to pull Ranboob. Then Tubbo had a small smile spread acrossed his face, I could already feel the dread taking over.
"Why don't we play in the woods my spawn? :) " He smiled almost creepily.
"Why not what could go wrong?" Ranboo spoke picking up Eleanor. "I will pair up with Eleanor and Tubbo you count sense you suggest it. No weapons though." He continued sternly.
"Wasn't planning on it!" Tubbo shouted walking towards spawn.

Time Skip from Homeless blob

"Okay Tubbo count to uh 80 okay!" I started to creep backwards to get a head start on finding a good hiding spot.
"Okay. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.-" Tubbo had started to count and we took off in different directions. Eventually I found a good spot in a tree and now all I had to do is stay quiet and wait.
"Ready or not Here I COME!" Tubbo screamed and started to laugh that echoed though out the forest.

Ranboo's POV
I ran with Eleanor in the direction of the river because I knew of a great hiding spot there. I huffed and took a deep breath once I reached it. "Okay Eleanor we are here, now all we need to do is climb into the trunk of the tree." The tree was a huge dark oak tree that had hollowd out over the years and had enough room to fit two people. "Eleanor?" I turned a round and didn't see her anywhere. "Thats not good..."  Maybe Tubbo or Tommy already found her. Yeah it will be okay no need to panick." I sucked in another deep breath and calmed down, climbing in  to the trunk.

5 minutes later

I heard the distinct sound of foot steps running in my direction. I ended up covering my mouth to keep quiet.
"FOUND YOU!" Tubbo popped up from above the entrances.
"AAAHHHH! DEAR LORD TUBBO!" I held my chest feeling my heart race. "You didn't have to scare me you know!" I puffed out and preceding to pick up a pinecone and chucking it at him.
"HEy!" Tubbo whined while Tommy was laughing his ass off.
"So have you two found Eleanor yet?" I asked scratching the back if my neck. They both looked at me shaking their heads.
"I thought she was with you though" Tommy said. Now I am scared, were is she, and am I gonna die today.

To be continued

Thank you all for the 5k views so as a gift to you all you get not 1 but 2 chapters within two days Yay. I will be updating every Friday once summer brake starts, and if not please be patient I will probably be writing a big lore part if it isn't posted that week. I ALSO LOVE READING ALL THE COMMENTS! BUT THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

stay safe
⭐stay AMAZING