Chapter Ten

Third perosn POV

Everyone turned too Dream as he walked down prime path with, George, Sapnap, and Punz.
"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. You broke the deal we made yeah." Dream spoke  menacingly to the teen, who was shaking and backing away from him.
"Y-yeah sorry Dream, We just wanted to i-induce everyone to Eleanor." Tommy stammered on his words looking down at the now very interesting ground.
Dream smiled even if he was with his family Tommy was still scared of him, fascinating. But not as fascinating as this Eleanor person. "Who is Eleanor? I think I would like to meet them." He gazed the crowd before spotting a small child peaking behind Ranboo.
"You must be Eleanor. Now come here so we can get a look at you." George glanced at Sapnap and back to Eleanor in pity.
Eleanor looked up at Ranboo who nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. She then stepped out behind Ran her wings resting tightly on her back.
"Well hello there I am Dream, what pretty wings you have don't you." Dream smirked even if I couldn't be seen, Techno growled stepping beside Eleanor.
"Don't get any ideas Dream." Techno warned, venom lacing every word. Dream just rolled his eyes. "Oh don't worry I wouldn't hurt a child." Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo looked Dream dead in the eyes speaking in sync, "Really Dream really." Dream only ignored them.
"Hi. I am George and this is Sapnap and Punz!" George smiled and the other two waved a friendly hello.
"Hi" Eleanor waved back smiling once again. Dream huffed and let them talk, but pulled Techno away to have a private talk.

Techno's POV
Dream pulled me away from everyone and into the forest.
"What do you want Dream." I said pulling way from his grip. But I only received a laugh from him. "Seriously Dream what do you want!" I began to get frustrated.
"Do you remember the little favor you owe me for saving you?" He chuckled.
"Yeah of course why though?"
"I would like that favor, you see Tommy is in L'Manburg were he shouldn't be so L'Manburg has to be destroyed." I looked at my eyes widening as I realized what he wants.
"I will do it but under one condition. I will not hurt my family Eleanor will not get hurt and you won't hurt them either that includes Tubbo and Ranboo. Got it." I stated. He nodded and put his hand out.
"Let's shake on it shall we?"  I put my hand out and shake his hand. "So we have a deal."
"Yeah I guess we do." I should've rethought this decision but its too late to go back.

To be continued
Sorry for such a short chapter yall