Chapters Eight

Techno's POV
I smiled at the memory of Phil bringing me home, I honestly don't know where I would be if he hadn't. "Its possible Fundy I came here from the nether when I was 9. Some are just so determined to survive they can get through anything."
"Bu-but! That doesn't make sense!" Fundy shouted, earning a glare from me and the others. "Sorry." He mumbled ears down. Niki piped up, "So what are you guys going to do, she has to have somebody to take care of her and surely she at least has family in her village or town." Ghostbur and Phil all exchanged glances.
"I guess we take her home and ask around but until then I guess we take care of her." I replied. She nodded in understanding, and walked to check on Eleanor.
~2 hours later~
Eleanor had just woke up from her nap, and she was kept following me around, like a lost puppy. Well I guess she is lost but not a puppy. Phil just laughed
"Hey Eleanor do you want to meet the others?" Tubbo asked. I was guessing he wanted to show off L'Manburg to her and see if she wanted to join once she was older, obviously I would not agree to it but it would be okay to meet the others of the smp and that awful government. Eleanor thought for a minute and nodded.
"Okay I guess be best get going then we can take the nether portal." Tubbo grinned and headed for the door, Ranboo, Fundy, and Niki followed after him. Tommy looked at Eleanor and back to Phil.
"Are we sure taking her to the nether is a good idea it could be dangerous after all, what if she falls in to the lava!" He asked Phil. But he simply waved off Tommy's concerns.
"We should be okay its a short walk to the main hub from here Tommy. Let go okay it shouldn't be to bad." Phil then grabbed his bag and headed out the door.
I had grabbed my armor and my sword and I joined the others outside by the nether portal. Ranboo took off his helmet and placed it on Eleanor's head.
"There we go now you won't get hurt." Eleanor let out a light giggle clapping her hands.
"Okay lets get going everyone." I waved for everyone to head on in me taking the lead. Once we were all  through the portal and a few nauseating minutes we made our way down the narrow path way to the hub. Ranboo had stopped and seeing a few Piglin traders and gave Eleanor to Fundy. But of course she wasn't happy by that and started to fuss about it.
"No. I want Ranny! I want Ranny!" She cried out squirming in Fundy's grasp, making him almost drop her.
"Please calm down Eleanor. Ranboo will be back he just wanted to do some trades okay." Fundy desperately trying to calm her down. I toned out the conversation and back to the task at hand and luckily I could see the Hub from here.
To be continued