Chapter Fifteen

Phil's POV
Techno finally managed to calm Ghostbur down so we could rest and wait for Tommy to return. But has time passed and Eleanor had fallen asleep on Techno.
"Hey Phil do you actually think Tommy is okay?" Techno whispered quietly. I shrugged and listened to the crickets chirping.
"If he isn't back by morning he will go and search for him." I turned to Ghostbur and Dusky who were laying by the fire.
Ghostbur flickered slightly as he slept. I looked up hearing no answers from the piglin only to see him sleeping. I let out a sigh, finally letting my eyes close and the letting the darkness envelope me.

TIME SKIP

I awoke too something or someone shaking me.
"DADZA TOMMY ISN'T HERE GET UP!" A echoed voice yelled in my ear.
"I am up, I am up. Just give me a minute son." I groaned getting up and stretching my wings. I looked over to see Techno cooking over the fire and Eleanor preening her wings. "Techno we are gonna have to look for your brother first you know."
"I know but I was hungry." He looked up at me. "And I can't hunt on a empty stomach." He finished smiling before putting a lid on the skillet.
"I am gonna go look for Tommy come on Eleanor let bring Dusky with us to!" Ghostbur called as he walked off into the direction Tommy went in.
We both sighed and followed the ghost into the woods.

Tommy's POV
I had ended up sending the night in a tall tree, and for one I was hungry, and two I was lost. COULDN'T BE BETTER RIGHT! "Ugh." I climbed down from the tree and looked around for anything to eat, only finding berries. I took a handful and flew up into to air again hoping to spot the smoke from the others fire. But with no luck. I landed back on the ground and took a deep breath. "HELLO!"  I screamed. I waited a few minutes before hearing a distinct shouting. I started running in the direction for the yelling.

Ghostbur's POV
I ran off leaving Techno behind. " I HEAR TOMMY! TOMMY WE ARE COMING!" I cheered.
"GHOSTBUR WAIT UP!" Techno screamed behind me but I didn't stop, Tommy needed me.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER I HAD A LONGER ONE MADE BUT IT DISAPPEARED ON ME SOOO HERES A CHAPTER ANYWAY NOT EXCITING BUT HEY SCHOOL STARTED TO DAY AND I WANT TO GO HOME SOO YEAH THATS MY DAY