Stuffed...

Narrator's POV

The demon had always been a part of this land; ever since it had clawed its way out of Hell and the villa had been built in the 1700s and had stayed even now, long after it had been abandoned.

Staring out of the grand balcony of the old villa, the demon watched the moving van drive up followed by two cars.

The first person out of the van was a man with navy blue hair and hazel eyes with a mole under the left one who was in a business suit.

After him was a woman with hay blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and blue eyes who wore a plain yellow shirt with jeans.

The next car —which was a red sports car— revealed a woman with red hair cut into a bob and equally red eyes and pale blue medical scrubs.

The second car, which was a minivan, revealed a short fat man with blond hair and green eyes who wore a white Polo with khakis.

Along with him was a younger male who was taller than his father but had the same coloring and he wore a cricket uniform.

In that same car was a woman with blonde hair tied back in a bun with a slight cowlick and grey-blue eyes who wore: a grey blazer, with a white blouse and a matching grey pencil skirt and black heels.

Next up was a blonde girl whose blonde hair was tied in curly pigtails with the same cowlick as her mother but unlike her she had green eyes; she wore a pink crop top and a white skirt with brown ankle boots.

The teenage girl looked around confusedly before walking to the moving van and opening the back door, helping another person out of the vehicle.

The final human was a boy with navy blue hair and mismatched lavender and blue eyes.

Unlike the others who were dressed in average modern clothing the teen boy was wearing a a white T-shirt and light washed denim overall-shorts and pale pink Converse sneakers.

In his arms was a white stuffed rabbit who had a black eyepatch, a blue-green-and-black striped vest that had golden buttons and a big black lacy bow around its neck.

The blonde teen whispered something to the blunette one and led him inside.

Turning into a shadow and instantly going through the house, the demon watched as the two teens walked in.

"How was the car ride, Ciel?" The girl asked the boy

The blunette, who the demon guessed was called Ciel, did not speak.

Sighing slightly, the girl knelt and faced the stuffed animal, "Was the car ride ok, Bitter?"

"No, Lizzy. Papa got mad at Ciel while we were at the petrol station because he wanted candy." Ciel replied, moving the toy in his arms as he pretended it was speaking

Lizzy frowned, "Well, my mum gave me my allowance during the car ride so we can get Ciel some candy after school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." The toy 'replied'

Smiling, Lizzy stood back up and led Ciel up the stairs, "Let's pick out our room and we can unpack."

"'Our' room?" Ciel asked

"Yeah, I do not see why we cannot share, then I do not have to sneak around to help you during the night." Lizzy explained

"But Aunt Frances will get mad, she does not like that you take care of me. I don't want to get you in trouble, Lizzy." Ciel whimpered

The emerald eyed girl faced her cousin and put her hands on his shoulders, "She can get mad all she wants, you need me to take care of you since no one else is stepping up to that task. Let's go choose a room, okay?"

The blunette nodded as they continued the climb up the stairs.

Walking down the long hallway, the two teens opened every door until they found a rather large bedroom.

It was terribly dusty and needed some work, but it had the good bones required to make a proper bedroom.

"Do you like this one?" Lizzy asked

Ciel nodded, "Very big, lotsa room for our beds and my toysies!"

The teenage girl smiled and put a sticky note on the door to mark it as claimed so her brother did not try to take the room.

They then went back downstairs where the others were beginning to load in luggage and furniture.

Before long, everyone was carrying things like bed-frames and mattresses upstairs.

***

Several hours after that, the house was still a mess of boxes and unpacked luggage, but everything was at least in the room it belonged in.

In their shared bedroom, Lizzy busied herself cleaning the dust and cobwebs away while Ciel played on his bed with his toys.

The demon watched that sight, paying particular attention to the boy.

He seemed lost in his play, making all of the stuffed animals dance and jump together.

All of them except one: the white stuffed rabbit he had been hugging earlier now sat on his lap.

That stuffed animal seemed to be special, too valued to be a simple plaything like the others.

The hellish creature could smell the amount of love radiating off of the toy, all of the tears and hugs and kisses.

Being a demon, Sebastian —the name the demon gave itself— was completely unfamiliar with all of those emotions.

He knew what they smelt like and what they tasted like, but what they felt like was a foreign sensation he could not even begin to imagine.

And unlike the love the creature usually tasted when feasting on souls or raw emotions, this love was not tainted or corrupted but completely pure.

The idea of being the one to receive that pure innocent love was a tempting one.

Surely no one would notice if he possessed the toy for a few days, a week at most, just to know what that felt like.

His decision made, his shadow form dissolved and fled into the rabbit's stuffing.

For the nest few days, he would do nothing besides observe; no magic, no speaking, no making himself known, just research.

Let's see if that love nonsense was worth all the ruckus made over it...