Revenge...

Narrator's POV

Lizzy took a deep breath as she followed the demon into the basement, seeing her entire family chained up along the walls.

"Elizabeth! Help us!" Frances yelled, pulling at her chains

The others did similarly, begging for her help, not yet seeing the demon hiding in the shadows.

"Why should I help any of you after what you did." Lizzy asked, pointing to her uncle when she said 'you'

Rachel blinked rapidly, "W-What did he do? Vince, what did you do?"

Vincent frowned but said nothing.

"He kicked Ciel and I out after I stopped him from burning another one of Ciel's plushies." The blonde teen spat

Vincent coughed a bit, "Per-Perhaps I was too hasty, we can talk about it after you unchain me."

Lizzy huffed, "No. I am not unchaining any of you. Every single one of you deserves this for what you have done not only to me but to Ciel too!"

"What's that brat got to do with anything?" Edward asked

Lizzy spun around to face her older brother, kicking him in the ribs, "The only brat here is you!"

Edward yelled in pain and spit up some blood.

"All of you are the cause of Ciel's pain. After living with you lot's torment he never wants to be found again! All he wants in life is acceptance and love and to not be yelled at or ridiculed every ten minutes, of course he crawled into a damn demon's arms the moment a sliver of that was offered!" Lizzy tearfully yelled at the adults around her, letting years of building rage free

"Demon?" Alexis Leon inquired

Sebastian stepped out of the shadows with a smirk on his face, "That would be me she is referring to."

The chained up humans stared at the demon in shock, but Lizzy regained their attention.

"It is so bloody pathetic that he set the bar so low for you all, it was literally on the ground low, —just wanting the bare necessities and a bit of acceptance and love a family is suppose to provide —and you all managed to dig a damn hole. His doctors told us that his brain physically will not let him grow up and you think bullying and abuse and neglect is going to make it change it's mind? Of course he would not want to grow up even if he could when all the adults he has met are mean! How could you all be so stupid! Ciel has signed his whole life away and became a demon's property just to get away from you! He idolizes creeps like Rapunzel's mother because they offer the sense of safety you all never gave him!"

She turned to face her uncle, "And you, I hope you sorely every moment of your miserable life in agony for what you have done to Ciel. Not only did you burn one of his friends, you threatened to do the same to his best friend. Every time I close my eyes I see that sweet little boy sobbing and begging me to kill him so he wouldn't be in so much pain. Ciel thought you murdered Bitter Rabbit like you did Mister Bear and he completely fell apart. How could you been so cruel to your own child; to a baby boy who just wants to be loved and accepted?! You have shattered his fragile mind with your cruelty. Do you want to know what the only question he asked a bloody demon before signing his life away: will you hurt me or my friends? That's it. Nothing else. Not will you eat my soul? Not grant a wish. Just if he and his toys would not be hurt. And once he got a promise of being safe, Ciel did not even give it another thought before saying he loved his new daddy."

The blonde wiped the diamond like tears from her emerald eyes and began to walk towards the stairs, "I hope the demon takes his time killing you all, especially you two Mum and Uncle Vincent."

She then left, beginning to walk back to the nursery to check on her baby.

***

The demon chuckled as Lizzy left the basement, the deep baritone of his voice echoing in the small room.

"I have spent the past few months observing your treatment of Ciel —quite literally— in first person through the veil of his beloved Bitter Rabbit." Sebastian said, running his claw like nails against the cement walls, the metallic sound painful to hear, "My time being Bitter Rabbit has been the best of my very long life, Ciel has the greatest and most innocent love I have ever witnessed and I am honored to be one of the beings he has loved —how you lot can spurn that addictive love I will never understand."

The humans gulped, staring at his claws as he stepped closer.

But, before anyone was actually cut by those blades the demon called nails, said creature snapped his fingers.

Ciel's group of stuffed animals appeared.

A stuffed frog wearing a raincoat was now in front of Alexis Leon.

A duck with a monocle and top hat appeared in front of Edward.

A black cat wearing a crown rested in front of Rachel.

A unicorn wearing a string of pearls was before Ann.

But, one they have never seen before appeared before Frances: a chubby sheep wearing a pink bonnet.

Vincent saw a stuffed ear on the ground in front of him, remembering the teddy bear he had burned.

"I assume you all are familiar with Ciel's friends?" Sebastian asked, Bitter Rabbit in his own arms, "Bitter Rabbit, Ribbit the Frog, Sir Edward, Princess Kitty, and Miss Rainbow. And we are joined by a new friend that is yet to be named as well as a dearly departed friend, Mister Bear."

The humans stared at the stuffed animals before them —or a stuffed ear in Vincent's case— and then back to the demon.

"The time I have spent within Bitter Rabbit has been enlightening." The demon explained, stroking the stuffed bunny in his arms, "And, I wish to share that experience with you all. Your spirits will be trapped within the stuffed animals sitting in front of you, unable to move or speak or really even do anything, as Ciel loves on you and plays with you for the rest of eternity."

The humans were speechless, screaming for help.

Sebastian ignored that, "But, where is the punishment in that? Your bodies will still be alive and connected to you. I will keep them down here where I will torture them and you will feel every bit of pain and be unable to do anything about it. You will be screaming and trashing within your minds and unable to do anything in your new plushie forms."

With a snap, the six humans' consciousnesses were placed within the stuffed animals before them.

Vincent tried to scream, unable to see or smell anything in his new plush ear form...