Mating Season...

Narrator's POV

Lizzy walked out of the room and approached Sebastian, "What?"

"Tomorrow demon mating season begins and I will be in desperate need of sex the whole day but I will return to normal the following day." Sebastian bluntly told her

The blonde blinked, "I-I am flattered, but I do not want to sleep with you."

"The feeling is mutual, I have no interest in you sexually. I will be spending my mating season with Ciel." Sebastian replied, "Will you attempt to stop me?"

"W-What?" Lizzy exclaimed

"Will you stop me from bedding Ciel tomorrow, yes or no?" The demon repeated

Lizzy gulped, maternal instincts told her that she should not let the demon do that to her baby boy but common sense told her that this was not really a question and that the demon would be doing it no matter what.

"W-What does mating season entail?" She asked, stalling

"I will revert to my primal mindset and engage in sex with Ciel." The black haired man replied, "Under it's influence, I will be extremely territorial and attempt with no success to impregnate Ciel."

Lizzy's eyebrow rose, "What do you mean 'no success'?"

"Demons have extremely low fertility rates, the chance Ciel gets pregnant is one in ten million." Sebastian shrugged

"And you will not hurt him at all?" She softly asked

"Not at all, I will know he is my human mate and be extremely gentle." He assured, "The issue at hand is you."

"If you a absolutely certain you will not hurt him and if he gives true consent —not just saying yes because daddy told him to—, I will not stop you." Lizzy answered

Sebastian nodded, he could live with that.

So, the two walked back into the room where Ciel was still enjoying his tea party.

His face lit up with a smile when he saw the demon, standing up and rushing towards him, "Daddy!"

The demon lifted him up snd kissed his forehead, "Hello, my darling boy."

"Is daddy gonna be in tea party too?!" The little exclaimed

"Yes, but I have something to ask you first." He replied

Ciel tilted his head adorably, "What, daddy?"

"Tomorrow, I want to play a very special game with you." Sebastian began

"What game, daddy, I wuv games!" The blunette smiled

"It is called 'special hugs'." The demon answered

"I have neva pwayed dat game before, daddy, how pway?" Ciel asked

"It is a very easy game but it takes a long time. All you have to do is lay down and let daddy touch your big boy places. It is very fun and if you do not like how I touch you, you can tell me and I will make it better." Sebastian explained

Ciel stared at him, his mismatched eyes staring into the demon's crimson ones.

At first, Sebastian was worried Ciel would reject the offer.

But then, the little smiled, "Dat sounds fun, daddy! Can mummy pway too?"

"No, it is a special game only for you and me." Sebastian declined

"Oh." Ciel pouted, but he smiled again, "Still wanna pway with daddy!"

Sebastian smiled and kissed his forehead, "Such a good boy. Now we can continue the tea party."

Ciel wiggled happily, serving daddy a cup of 'tea'.

Lizzy stared at her baby, feeling herself tear up.

She hated how Ciel had signed himself away to the demon, how she had not been able to provide for Ciel by herself, but at least Ciel was happy now.

***

The next day, Ciel woke up in her crib and cooed softly, hugging Bitter close while he waited for mummy to come get him.

She did not take long snd soon she helped him out of his crib snd helped him change into clean clothes.

Ciel looked at her, sensing something was wrong, "Why mummy sad? Did I be bad?"

Lizzy shook her head, forcing a smile, "You have not been bad at all, I was just thinking of sad things, nothing is wrong."

The blunette accepted that lie easily, smiling and hugging her, "Wuv you, mummy! You bestest mummy eva!"

"I love you too, so much." Lizzy replied, hugging him back, "Promise me that if you stop wanting to play 'special hugs' with daddy today, you will not hesitate to tell him so. I promise he will not be mad. If he does not listen if you tell him to stop, call for me and I will make him."

"I pwomise, mummy." Ciel promised, extending his pinky

She wrapped her own pinky around his, knowing how legitimately he took pinky promises.

Once he was ready to start the day, Lizzy picked her baby up and carried him to the kitchen and made him a delicious breakfast of Nutella toast with strawberries as well as scrambled eggs and hash browns.

Once his belly was full, Sebastian entered the kitchen.

The demon acted a bit strange, walking into the room robotically.

He immediately stared at Ciel and did not hesitate to pick him up.

Ciel giggled in delight, "Is it special hugs time, daddy?"

"Yes." Sebastian replied, his voice purring with seduction

Lizzy gulped, her hands shaking as she held her tea mug.

Her emerald eyes went back and forth from her sweet baby to the giant bulge in the demon's pants.

Sebastian then took Ciel away to the master bedroom she had never been in.

Sighing in the kitchen, Lizzy drained her tea mug and opened the farthest cabinet, reaching to the top of the highest shelf to pull out the hidden bottle.

Her father had been a heavy drinker as king as she could remember and had flasks hidden all over the house if one knew where to look.

Lizzy had sampled liquor every once and awhile —enough to figure out she had a high tolerance— ever since she was fifteen and she hated herself for it.

But right now, she needed the relief the rum offered.

She filled her mug halfway with more tea and filled the rest with rum from the bottle.

Mixing it together with her teaspoon with a sugar cube, she sipped at her mug.

Why had she let Ciel do this to himself?

The moment she found out about that demon she should have ditched the luggage, picked Ciel up, and ran to the strip club.

Sure, this World the demon had gave them to live in was nice and it had been an amazing feeling to get revenge on their crappy family, but was letting Ciel give himself away worth it?

Was Ciel actually okay with this or was he just trying to please his 'daddy'?

God she hoped he did, she would hate herself if he was not happy.

All that mattered was Ciel's happiness, he deserved it after enduring so much...

A/N: Do not do what Lizzy did, drinking your problems will not help. Drink responsibly according to your area's drinking laws.