Fairy Tales...

Narrator's POV

As the months went by and Ciel's stomach grew larger and larger, Lizzy and Sebastian agreed to let the little believe the fib his mind had created.

His children would be called his siblings so Ciel did not freak out about it anymore.

When the child inevitably mentally outgrew him, they would handle that situation when it came.

But for now, they would just take it one day at a time.

***

Ciel sat on the floor of the new nursery daddy was making for his siblings, cooing at the pastel green coloring and white crib.

But, as more and more decorations and toys were added, the blunette began to get jealous.

Why was his sibling getting all these new toys and attention when they were not even here yet!

Daddy had barely spoken to him since they entered the new nursery!

The little pouted and hugged Bitter Rabbit tighter, he had not gotten any new toys since daddy gave him Lucy the Lamb.

Sebastian perked up when he smelled the jealousy radiating off his mate, realizing he was jealous of their unborn child.

So, he scooped Ciel up and cradled him in his arms, "Do you what to take a break, my sweet? Go play a little bit?"

Ciel nodded, leaning against his chest, "Yes, daddy."

The demon left the nursery snd took Ciel back to his own, setting him on the floor by his toys.

He then sat on the rocking chair, watching Ciel play.

Much to his surprise, Ciel began to hit his stomach with one of his stuffies, tearing up.

The black haired man immediately sprang into action and picked Ciel back up, "What are you doing, Ciel?"

"Why sibwing getting new toysies and wots of wuv, dey no eben here?! Am I no daddy's favorite any more?!" Ciel sobbed, "Neva anyone favorite!"

"Oh, darling, it is not like that at all." Sebastian soothed, "Just because I am getting everything ready for your sibling's arrival, that does not mean you are not my favorite baby anymore. You are my favorite and nothing will ever change that."

"Weally?" The blunette fearfully asked, "Still favorite?"

"Yes." The demon confirmed

Ciel calmed down a bit, his sobs turning into sniffles, "Am mummy's favorite too?"

"I am certain you are." The red eyed man answered

***

A few days passed and Ciel was sitting in the garden with Lizzy.

Out of nowhere, the blunette cried out in pain, his shorts soaking wet as he yelled out for daddy's help.

Instantly, the demon arrived and took Ciel away up to a large bedroom.

Once two baby demons were birthed and set into a basket, Sebastian cleaned Ciel up.

"Is it done, daddy?" Ciel asked, his words hard to make out from his sobs of pain

"Yes, precious, you did so wonderfully." Sebastian praised, "Are you ready to see your siblings?"

The blunette looked at the basket, seeing two infants, both small and squirming around.

"These are them, darling, they're baby demons." Sebastian explained, moving the basket so it now rested on Ciel's lap

"Oh." Ciel softly muttered, "Are dey brothers or sisters?"

The demon looked at the sexless newborns, swaddling them to protect them from the chill, "They have not decided yet."

The blunette nodded, accepting that answer, "Can I pway with dem after nap time, daddy?"

Sebastian chuckled softly, "You will not be able to play with them until they get bigger, they are much too small to play with. For now they just want love from you."

"But I wanna pway!" Ciel pouted, a whine in his voice

"I know, love, but rest for now, it will not take them long to grow." Sebastian soothed

***

A few days passed and Ciel recovered from the birth, once more able to walk and play without being tired.

While he had initially had been envious and confused by his newborns, Ciel quickly grew to love them.

They were so sweet and purred whenever he was near them, especially when he cuddled with them when mummy or daddy put them in his crib with him.

Since he did not know the babies genders, he randomly chose to name them after princesses and princes.

He called the one with black hair Ursula since the character had a black octopus tail and the one with navy blue hair Hades since the character's fire hair was blue.

***

Just like daddy said, it did not take long for his demonic 'siblings' to grow up.

In the matter of a few days, they were toddlers he could play with.

And play with them he did, showing them how to play all his favorite games!

But by the time they were three months old, they were young kids.

Ursula and Hades still played with their mother, though, since they loved him.

By the time they were two years old, they were teens and had finally outgrown their mother.

Which left Ciel in great distress.

No matter how much Ursula and Hades assured him that they still loved him and offered to play with him, Ciel would not have it.

He did not want to play with grown ups, he wanted his friends back.

Ciel spent a lot of time cuddling with Lizzy, asking if his siblings were mad at him and if that was why they grew up.

But Lizzy, being a loving caretaker, assured him that the twins still adored him and wanted to spend time with him.

It took awhile, but Ciel adapted to being the youngest sibling again and enjoyed being the family baby once more.

He did not have to be jealous of not being the favorite when he knew he was the littlest one!

But who knows, maybe he will get more playmates eventually.

Sebastian's rut would be coming back by in a few years after all.

Either way, Ciel found himself the center of a peculiar but loving family where he never knew pain again.

The end.