Gifts...

Narrator's POV

Ciel cutely yawned as he woke up in his crib, sitting up.

Looking around his nursery, he called out for mummy.

It did not take long for the connecting door to open and reveal Lizzy who was wearing a pale pink nightgown.

"Hi, mummy." Ciel greeted, a big smile on his face, "I hungy, hab tummy hurties."

"Then let's get you something to eat." Lizzy sweetly said, opening the crib door and letting him walk out

Ciel immediately stopped in his tracks, tearing up, "Where Bitter?"

The question was immediately answered when the plush rabbit magically appeared in his arms with a note that read:

"Daddy was giving me a bath. -Bitter."

Calming down, Ciel threw the note away and hugged Bitter, following his cousin to the kitchen.

***

Lizzy hummed a bit as she looked through the fridge for breakfast ideas.

Deciding to do something simple, she grabbed a few slices of toast, a stick of butter and a few eggs.

Lathering the slices on each side with butter, she got two plates ready.

Using a small biscuit cutter, she cut a hole in the center of the bread and put the slices on a frying pan.

She then cracked an egg into each hole, frying it alongside the cut holes.

With a few egg-in-a-holes made for each of them, she sprinkled the eggs with salt and pepper —a few sprinkles of hot sauce on her own— and added a hearty side of fruit.

She then set the table and got Ciel a glass of chocolate milk and herself a nice cuppa tea.

Ciel ate up happily, using the toasted middle to soak up the runny egg yolk.

It made her so happy to see him empty his plate, usually he did not have time to finish his meal or his meals were taken from him.

"Are you still hungry, baby?" Lizzy asked

Ciel nodded, "Wan candy."

She shook her head, standing up and walking up to the cupboard, "Candy is not good early in the morning, but I suppose you can have a few Oreos to dip in your milk."

Opening the package and handing him two cookies, she put it back and resumed eating her own breakfast.

After breakfast was finished and Lizzy washed the dishes.

Once that was done, they went to the living room and Ciel watched the morning cartoons.

Ciel loved the shows so much, the characters talked to him by name and they actually responded to what he said!

Even episodes he had seen before changed when the characters acted the way he suggested and changed the endings!

The little babbled and cooed happily, loving the improved shows.

After the show ended, he turned around and saw Lizzy reading a book.

"Mummy." Ciel called out

Lizzy looked up, "Yes, baby?"

"Where daddy?" He asked

The blonde shrugged, "I don't know, sweetheart, I have not seen him since last night."

"Oh." Ciel frowned, "Did new daddy weave us?"

"I don't know. I don't think he did, though, I am sure he will be back soon." She replied

Ciel looked down to Bitter who was sitting in his lap, "Is daddy in Bitter 'gain?"

When the stuffie did nothing he frowned, scared his new daddy had gotten tired of him like his old family had.

Suddenly, the basement door opened and Sebastian emerged from it.

The demon immediately walked to Ciel and picked him up, "I apologize for keeping you waiting, I had a bit of work to do. I have a few gifts for you."

"Weally?!" Ciel exclaimed, his mismatched eyes wide with delight

"Yes, three of them to be exact." Sebastian said, sitting on the couch beside Lizzy with Ciel on his lap

With a snap, a stuffed sheep wearing a pink bonnet appeared in front of Ciel.

"First, I got you a new friend." The red eyed man said

Ciel hugged the toy, "Wuv new fwiend, wuv daddy. Gonna call new fwiend 'Lucy da Lamb'."

"That is a wonderful name." Lizzy smiled, happy Ciel could have a new friend to replace Mister Bear

Sebastian snapped again, making Mister Bear's ear appear.

The blunette sniffled upon seeing his friend's remains, about to start crying.

But, before he could, Sebastian snapped yet again.

The ear grew larger and began to reform, Mister Bear being returned to his original form good as new.

Ciel gasped and squealed in delight, nearly dropping both Lucy and Bitter as he made grabby hands towards the stuffie, "Mister Bear! Mister Bear! You came back from Heaven!"

He hugged the teddy bear in his arms, tears of joy trailing down his face, "Daddy bestest daddy ever!"

For the next few minutes, Ciel just went between hugging Mister Bear and hugging Sebastian.

Once he regained his composure, Sebastian kissed his forehead, "And now, your third gift."

He snapped once more and both humans were confused when nothing appeared.

Lizzy suddenly gasped as she felt strange.

Looking down, she noticed her already large chest growing a bit and getting heavier.

Two damp circles appeared on her nightgown and her emerald eyes widened: she was lactating.

Ciel seemed to realize this too and wiggled off of Sebastian's lap and onto hers, "C-Can I hab milky, mummy? Pwomise to be good boy."

She sighed and blushed, assuring herself that this was nothing sexual, she would just be feeding her baby.

So, Lizzy unbuttoned the first five or so buttons of her nightgown and freed her breasts.

Ciel did not hesitate latching on and having his fill of her new milk.

Lizzy sighed contently as he suckled, humming a soothing tune as the weight was drank out of her breasts.

Once he was happy and milk drunk, Ciel curled up on both of his 'parents' laps and fell asleep.

When Lizzy was sure Ciel was asleep, she turned to face the demon beside her, "Are they dead?"

"More or less." Sebastian answered

"What does that mean?" She asked

"They are suffering eternally and death shall be denied to them." The demon replied, "They are as good as dead."

Lizzy was curious, "What did you do to them?"

Sebastian smirked wickedly, telling her exactly what he had done them...