Rockabye...

Narrator's POV

Ciel nuzzled against her bountiful chest, "Mummy, can you make milky?"

Lizzy blushed, remembering overhearing her mother complain that Aunt Rachel breastfed Ciel until he was five.

Apparently her aunt had tried weaning Ciel at the normal time between one and two but Ciel had refused to switch to solely solid foods.

Until Uncle Vincent had put his foot down and made her stop when Ciel turned five.

"I am sorry, baby boy, but I cannot." Lizzy softly replied

Ciel sniffled, "Why?"

"Because mothers can only make milk when they have babies." She explained

"But I baby! Am mummy's baby!" The blunette protested with a whine

"Yes, you are my baby. But you are not a tummy baby, you did not come out of my tummy so my body cannot make milk for you." The blonde soothed, stopping a tantrum before it started

***

Maurice Cole stifled a laugh as he watched Ciel and Lizzy, recording their entire conversation.

He knew it was only a matter of time before the entire school saw those two freaks being weird with that incesty undertone.

Suddenly, his phone glitched and deleted the video.

"No!" Maurice exclaimed

The librarian hushed him.

Pouting, Maurice stormed out of the library.

***

Soon enough, the lunch break ended and they went to their next class.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and soon they returned home.

Rachel was out with Angelina so Mister Bear's funeral would have to wait awhile longer.

Ciel was playing with his stuffies in the drawing room since Papa had killed Mister Bear in the library and he did not want any of his remaining friends to get hurt.

Fate had other plans since Vincent decided to have a smoke in the drawing room today.

And just like whenever he saw his childish son playing, he sighed.

"Why must you act like this?" Vincent asked

Ciel began trembling, scared that Papa would hurt his friends.

"Not answering? Let's see if this will loosen your tongue." Vincent said, picking up Bitter Rabbit

The younger blunette began to hyperventilate, begging him to put Bitter back.

"I do not think so." Vincent cruelly said, "I tried playing nice but you clearly have not learned your lesson. Let's see if you behave better after I burn this one."

Ciel's mismatched eyes welled with tears as he ran out the the room.

***

Lizzy was sitting on her bed doing homework when Ciel burst into the room sobbing.

The blunette plopped onto his bed and curled up into a sobbing ball.

"What is wrong, sweetheart?" Lizzy asked

"Wan die. Wan die. Papa gon gib Bitter worstest burnies. Wan die." Ciel cried out, "Pwease gib me die, mummy. Wan die."

Beginning to panic, the blonde ran out of the room to find her uncle before he had the biggest mistake he could possibly make.

Luckily, she found him just in time in the library.

She ran up to him and pulled Bitter Rabbit out of his hands, screaming, "What the Hell are you doing!?"

Not having time to speak with him, she ran back to the bedroom she shared with Ciel and rushed up to him.

"Wan die. Wan die." Ciel repeated almost robotically

"Baby, I got Bitter back." Lizzy frantically said, her heart pounding as she put the stuffie in his arms

"Wan-....B-Bitter? Bitter back?! Bitter okay?!" The blunette exclaimed, the life returning to his mismatched eyes

Lizzy let out the breath she had been holding as Ciel smiled and hugged the bunny close.

"Is everything better now, Ciel?" The emerald eyed girl asked

Ciel nodded, hiding his face against Bitter's head, "Yes, mummy."

"'Mummy'?" A voice questioned from behind him

Elizabeth turned around and saw Uncle Vincent standing at the door.

"Go away, meanie!" Ciel cried out, "Hate you! Weave me and mummy and Bitter alone!"

Vincent scowled, "Fine, be like that. You both have twenty minutes to be out of my house before I call the police for trespassing. You want me to leave you alone? So be alone on the streets with all the other freaks."

Once the man walked away, Lizzy went on autopilot, telling Ciel they needed to hurry and pack all their necessary things.

Ciel got his suitcase and put all his stuffies —and Mister Bear's ear, which was yet to be buried— inside of it.

He wanted to bring more toys, but mummy said they needed to bring clothes and toiletries instead.

Meanwhile, Lizzy was busy packing her own clothes, toiletries and every item she had worth any value.

She would be pawning everything of worth by the end of the night so she had enough money to rent a cheap studio flat.

Once they had a roof over their heads she could get a job and work on finding a sugar daddy.

But, she knew no landlords would be accepting business that late at night and all the homeless shelters stopped accepting people for the night hours ago.

Tonight they would be sleeping on the streets.

She would try their luck at a gentleman's club, she would dance so Ciel could sleep in the dressing room.

With any luck she could make enough money between that and pawning their valuables to definitely get a flat for tomorrow onwards.

All that mattered right now was getting enough money to put a roof over their heads and putting food in their bellies.

Lizzy knew their apartment would not have power, or air conditioning or even running water for awhile while she found a waitressing job and made ends meet stripping, but they just needed a place to live first.

Once everything was packed, Lizzy took Ciel's hand and led him down the stairs and out the front door.

Using her phone, she looked up directions to the closest gentleman's club —she had no idea how long the phone would have service, so it needed to be used to full capacity before it just became another pawnable item...