Hide and Seek...

Narrator's POV

Ciel giggled happily as he ran through the garden, playing hide and seek with his friends.

He was the seeker while his friends all hid, he counter all the way to thirty while mummy helped his stuffies hide.

Well, everyone except Bitter Rabbit, who was helping Ciel look for everyone else.

Running past a flower bush, he noticed the sparkle of a tiara and stopped in his tracks.

Reaching into the rose bush —never having to worry about thorns since daddy made everything safe— he pulled out Princess Kitty.

"Found you!" The blunette giggled, hugging the stuffed cat

He put Princess Kitty on the bench in the garden and continued to look for the remaining five stuffed animals.

The game did not take very long, the garden being rather small and the stuffed toys being brightly colored even amongst the flora.

Because of that, Ciel decided to move the game out of the garden and into the seemingly endless forest that surrounded the villa —the whole world was five miles long in any direction, walking in a straight line would eventually bring you back to the house no matter what.

So, Ciel sat in the garden playing patty-cake with Bitter while he waited for mummy to hide his stuffies in the forest.

A few minutes passed and Lizzy returned, telling him everyone was hidden.

Jumping up, he and Bitter began to search for them.

***

Ten minutes passed and Ciel was yet to find a single stuffie friend.

"Where fwiends?" Ciel whimpered, hugging Bitter Rabbit close

His mismatched eyes welled up with tears, what if they had gotten tired of him like his old family had?

Tears spilled free at that thought, "Pwease come out, fwiends, no wan pway dis game no more."

When they did not come out of their hiding places, the blunette began to cry properly.

"Do fwiends no wuv me no more?" Ciel sobbed, "Pwomise to be betta for wuv!"

"What is wrong, my sweet boy?" A voice from below him asked

Looking down, he saw Bitter's black eyes had gone red, showing daddy was inside him.

"Pwaying hide and seeky with fwiends and no can find no one. Fwiends no wuv me." Ciel tearfully explained

"That is not true at all, your friends all love you very much." Sebastian soothed, "You just need to look around a little closer to find them."

"No wan pway dis game no more, daddy, wan go hab tea pawty." The little whined through his tears

"That is okay, let's go home then." The demon soothed

One of Ciel's navy blue eyebrows rose, "But what 'bout fwiends?"

Sebastian did not have time to answer before they were surrounded by said stuffed animals walking towards them.

All six stuffies climbed onto Ciel and wiggled into his arms so he was hugging all seven of them.

Giggling happily, the blunette walked back home.

***

When they got back to the villa, the went to the kitchen were Lizzy was making lunch.

"Mummy!" Ciel called out, getting her attention

"Yes, baby?" The blonde asked, still looking at the stove

"Can I hab tea pawty pwease." He asked

"Of course you can, sweetheart. While you eat lunch I will make some tea and snacks for it." She smiled

The little cheered and sat at the table, putting the stuffies on the table near him.

Soon, he was presented with a bowl of homemade macaroni cheese and a plate of hand-breaded fish fingers.

A simple meal for a little boy, his adult body meant nothing to his baby mind.

But that was not the case for another.

***

Sebastian knew that a dreaded time was approaching.

Every decade, all demons went into mating season for a full twenty four hours.

And during those twenty four hours, all they wanted to do was reproduce and there was nothing that could be done to prevent it.

The demon knew that mating season would begin to affect him at any time snd there was only one person he wanted to mate with.

That person, naturally, was Ciel.

He had no interest in Elizabeth, he knew she was beautiful but Ciel was angelic.

Sebastian knew he would not have any trouble seducing Ciel, well, getting Ciel to sleep with him.

The little was desperate to not loose his 'parents' love and as such would do anything they told him.

So if Sebastian told him daddy wanted to touch his big boy parts, Ciel would not complain.

Though, the demon would be much happier if Ciel actually wanted to participate in the experience.

The only issue of it —besides remembering to feed Ciel and let him have breaks during the mating haze— was Elizabeth.

Mating season was when demons reverted back to a more...primal mindset.

If she tried to stop him from mating with Ciel while he was under mating season's influence, it was very possible he might kill her.

And then Ciel would hate him and then they would be in a messy situation.

He would have to let her know of what was to come, if she refused to be complicit in it then he would have to trap her somewhere for awhile.

It was in everyone's best interest that she did not die.

Besides, the chance of actually reproducing Was slim —demons had naturally low fertility rates.

***

Lizzy hummed as she watched Ciel have his tea party.

His 'tea' was just ice water —so it did not burn him— flavored with strawberry juice.

To go with it, he had what she called 'Cookie Monster' cookies —which were chocolate chip cookies that had crushed Oreos and blue food coloring— and some cucumber and cream cheese tea sandwiches.

She was taken out watching him when Sebastian opened the door and silently motioned her to come to him...