Rage (Part Four)

Author's Note:

OK THE FINAL PART IS HERE! (also pls check out regal thanks love you)

-------------------

Jae didn't understand her own thoughts and feelings. Why couldn't she just forgive Namjoon? He had been genuinely regretful and had apologized profusely but she still felt like she needed to sort some things out on her own. So, she returned to the hotel she had been staying at and took a long, much-needed, hot shower.

She sighed and sat down on her bed, lying back and staring at the ceiling before falling into a deep sleep. The girl woke up a few hours later, confused as she rubbed her eyes and looked around. She supposed she would head to the company and get some work done.

Jae stepped into the lobby of the BigHit, ready to lock herself up in a studio but it looks like fate had other plans as she ran into none other than Bang PD as he came out of an elevator.

"Jae! Just the person I wanted to see! Do you have a few minutes to talk?" he asked her.

"Of course," she replied and he led the way up to his office. The two settled down in the man's office before he spoke.

"So I know there's been some complications recently between you and the boys."

Jae sucked in a breath. "I'm sorry about that," she said.

"Jae-ah. You don't need to apologize. I'm not mad at you at all, ok?" he said in a softer voice. "If anything, these kinds of breaks and arguments are expected. You're never going to have a completely smooth, perfect life Jae and you're never going to have all good days. It's a balance. There's both good and bad days and this just happens to be a little spell of bad days. And that's more than ok."

Jae nodded. "You're right. I just don't really know what to do right now. I don't understand why things are like this, why I can't just go back and forgive Joon and let things go back to normal."

"And that's ok. That's also why I wanted to talk actually. If things are really troubling you," he sighed, "I wanted to offer you the opportunity to go solo."

Jae looked up at him, wide-eyed and questioning whether she heard him right. She hesitantly said, "Solo?"

He nodded. "It would take a bit of time to get things going but the offer is on the table. You can think about it but let me know. I just wanted to suggest the idea because I really do hate to see you so upset and conflicted. I just want you to do what you like and be happy Jae."

"Thank you. I'll consider the offer."

"Ok. You know where to find me when you make your decision."

Jae stood from her seat and walked out the door, heading in the direction of her studio space. She got there, opening up the door and sitting down in her seat only to be met with a photo frame that she kept on her desk. In it was a photo of her and all the Bangtan boys, giggling as they clobbered each other on the ground of one of their filming locations, happy that they were done filming earlier than expected.

Before she knew it, she was walking into Bang PD's office yet again. "I appreciate and understand that you're looking out for me, but I'm going to have to turn it down. I can't possibly go solo and I'm sure you know why."

He just smiled at the girl. "Go Jae. Make things right."

And then she was off.

She felt bad for ushering the Uber driver to go faster but she tipped him heavily as she launched herself out of the car and into the building where their dorms were. She sprinted for the elevators, tapping her foot anxiously and before the ding even sounded she was out and hurtling through the front door of their dorm.

For a split second, she made eye contact with Namjoon who was sat on their living room sofa, looking distressed as ever. And then she was on him, her sudden weight flattening him against the sofa and her arms coming around to hug him. He didn't hesitate to reciprocate the action, hugging her back tightly as if he wasn't sure if she were really here or not.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just disappear. I was just unsure and my emotions were everywhere and I don't know what happened."

"Stop apologizing, I should be the one saying sorry. And I am. I'm sorry Jae, I'm really sorry. I never wanted to hurt you the way I did, I regret everything I said."

"PD told me I could go solo if I wanted and I just couldn't bare to do that. I love you and I love the rest of the boys and I love ARMY and I just can't give this all up."

"And none of us ever want you gone Jae. We want you here. We need you here," he paused, "I need you here."

The two didn't stop hugging, both of them happy to finally be reunited and back together after the last couple stressful weeks.

"Hey! I didn't know there was a hug session going on. How dare you guys do this without me?" Taehyung yelled as he entered the living room. He leaped onto the two and joined the hug when more of the boys came into the living room after hearing Taehyung's yelling.

"Group hug!" Hoseok cried and they all launched themselves into the hug, embracing and clobbering each other. Just like the picture in Jae's studio.

"It's good to have you back Jae," Namjoon said.

"Right, but it's not good to have six massive fools on my back. Get up so I can hug you all properly please!"

They all laughed, overjoyed at the fact that the group was finally whole again.