Jaekook Moments

Jae and Jungkook were both very close, not only because of their age but also because of their similarity in skill and talent. Jungkook had taken a liking to Jae very quick and was quite comfortable with her unlike his nonexistent relationship with other girls. Jungkook was there for Jae and Jae was there for Jungkook. They talked to each other a lot, did covers together, danced together, and messed with each other at all times. Jae was like a koala around Jungkook. She was always latched onto him and he would constantly be found giving Jae piggyback rides. He proved his undeniable strength with Jae. The two were inseparable best friends (and also an extremely popular ship among the fandom).

-Moments-

1. It was a concert night and the group had just finished a set of songs. Sweaty and tired from the exertion, they drank water and started to speak to the audience. As they were speaking and waving, Jae ran and jumped on Jungkook's back and Jungkook immediately caught her as she beamed with a smile. He continued to walk around and talk as if holding Jae up was an easy task, which for him it was. After talking, he lowered his mic and looked back at her and giggled at Jae's cute form hanging onto him.

2. Jungkook had recently been in love with the American pop singer, Charlie Puth. He wanted to do a cover of the song "We Don't Talk Anymore" and figured it would be best done with Jae. Their vocals went together so wonderfully anyway and he was sure Jae knew the song already. She was always up to date on new music.

"Jae-ah! Do you wanna do a cover with me?" he asked outright as he slipped into her studio. She was facing away from him and bobbing her head to music as she worked on some new lyrics. She didn't hear him and continued typing out lyrics furiously. Jungkook watched for awhile and then walked closer to see what she was typing.

"Jae. Jae. Jae." he poked her shoulder and she finally acknowledged him.

"Whaaaaat?"

"Wanna do a cover with me?" she perked up a bit.

"What song?" she asked tentatively.

"We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth."

"Hmmmm, what do I get in return for doing this cover with you?"

"The satisfaction of doing a cover with the golden maknae." he smirked while she pouted.

"Fine. Let's do this. I've already heard this song. Did you already split lines and whatnot or are we just going by girl and boy parts?"

The two proceeded to record a beautiful cover and Jungkook took it upon himself to release the cover. There was much love and support coming from ARMYs at the new cover and the two were happy about it.

3. "Ok, I'm going to read this letter now." Jimin said. "To Jungkook, please stop hitting us."

Everyone laughed at the statement.

"You are the youngest, but I always see you hit the other members. I've especially seen you hit Jimin and Taehyung."

"Well, we know who wrote this letter." RM stated as everyone continued to giggle.

"What happened to anonymity?" V said as Jimin handed him the paper and Jungkook started to defend himself.

"Wait you literally hit everyone except Jae! You're so nice to Jae but you're mean to your hyungs!" Jimin said.

"Who could ever hurt this cutie over here? She's too precious to hit!" he said as he grabbed Jae from next to him and wrapped her in a hug. She giggled as everyone else smiled sheepishly at the two youngest members.

4. Jae woke up one night, shaking from a nightmare. Jungkook woke up hearing the girl's strong breathing and shuffling. Without saying a word, he crawled into Jae's bed and slipped under the covers. He threw an arm onto Jae and pulled her closer to him as they cuddled. He stroked her hair and hummed a few songs before Jae's even breathing was heard once again and she was snoozing next to Jungkook. He smiled before closing his eyes, pressing a soft kiss to Jae's forehead, and falling asleep with her.

Author's Note:

I know this one was pretty short but I really couldn't think of any other moments. I tend to have writer's block a LOT and it really hinders me sometimes. I'll have an entire week off for break and just not put a chapter out because I literally have writer's block while I'm completely free and available to write. And then there will be times like right now where I have a lot of homework to do but I'll have an idea and I will literally stop everything to write. Well, hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading!