Jaekook Moments (2)

1. Jungkook had spent the day working on his solo song for Wings at the dance studio while Jae had spent it cooped up in her music studio, working on tweaks for a few songs. The male maknae was exhausted and wanted to get home, shower, eat, and fall asleep with Jae.

Jae, on the other hand, was in her own little world. She had noise cancelling headphones over her ears and to add to it, her studio was soundproof. She didn't hear him walk in to the dorm, she didn't hear him hastily take his shoes off, and she didn't hear the shower running.

But, she did hear him suddenly take her headphones off and whisper in her ear as he said, "Baby, I'm home."

Jae jumped a little at the sudden interruption. "How did you even get into my studio?"

"You didn't lock the door." he deadpanned, upset that she wasn't more excited to see him. Then again, he realized that she was just as tired as he was. "Come sleep."

"I can't. Not yet. I'm almost done with this."

"JaeJae, you can do it later. You're tired, I'm tired. Let's go sleep." Jungkook turned into a huge baby when he was tired and all he wanted to do was cuddle. However, Jae was a stubborn girl and she would not be persuaded into sleeping when she was so close to finishing the last few changes that would finalize the two songs she was working on.

"Oppa, go sleep without me. I'll join you soon. I promise."

"Fine." he grunted and left the room, heading towards his and Jae's shared room. He lay in his bed and pulled the covers up, falling asleep almost immediately.

Two hours later, Jae was still up in her studio. The dorm was quiet as all the other members had fallen asleep in their own rooms. Jae was bobbing her head to the music and for the second time that night, her headphones were ripped off of her and a voice whispered in her ear again.

"Princess. Come sleep with me."

"I'm almost done. Just like another half hour."

"No. I woke up and you weren't there."

"Kookie please."

"No." With that, Jungkook lifted Jae out of her seat and flung her over his shoulder as if she was a feather. Jae didn't even bother arguing with the boy, knowing that this was an argument she had lost a long time ago. Jungkook carefully laid her on the bed and then quickly got into his position on the other side. He pulled the covers over the both of them and slid his arm over her waist, pulling her close into his side. He pressed a kiss to her forehead before nuzzling his face into her neck and held her tight as the two fell asleep.

2. The group was playing a game on Weekly Idol. The loser had to close their eyes and spin around while the others stood in a circle and kiss whoever he/she landed on after 20 random spins.

"Ah! Our super talented and good-at-everything little boy lost!" Namjoon yelled.

"Oh my god, he has to do the punishment now!" Hoseok yelled as well.

Jungkook just smiled nervously. He really didn't want to kiss any of his older members.

"Ok, ok. Everyone get in a circle around Jungkook." The group followed the instructions until they got Jungkook to close his eyes and start spinning.

"19...20! Stop!" Everyone yelled.

"OH MY GOD!"

"NO WAY!"

"PURE LUCK. PURE LUCK." came the shouts of the other members.

Jungkook opened his eyes to see a crouched Jae, holding her face out of embarrassment. His nervous smile turned into a smirk as he realized he was going to get to kiss Jae. The MCs got Jae to finally get up and come towards Jungkook as he kept his smirk evident.