Home Alone (Part One)

The group had two weeks off and the boys were leaving to visit their families. Jae was going to be staying at the dorms alone because she didn't really have a family to visit. She could go see her brother, but she knew her brother was going to be extremely busy and wouldn't have much time to spend with her anyway.

Jae decided she would drive the boys to the airport and ensure that they left safely. Coincidentally, they were all leaving on the same day. Everyone rushed to get ready to be in time for their respective flights.

"Yoongi hyung have you seen my black sweatshirt?" Jungkook yelled from one end of the dorm.

"No! I gave it back to you after I borrowed it!" came the reply.

"Jungkook oppa, it's right here. Take it." Jae was trying to help the boys as much as she could.

"Oh thanks. I've been looking for this." he grabbed it and went back to checking to see if he had everything.

"Wait, where is my watch?" Taehyung yelled. The entire dorm was noisy as the boys rushed to look for all their stuff. Eventually, everything was settled and the boys were ready to go. Jae stood at the door, twirling the keys to the van in one hand as she waited for everyone to show up.

"Ok, let's get going. I've already loaded most of your luggage since you're only taking cabin luggage. Except for Jungkook who apparently doesn't have 50 white shirts at home." she snickered and the other guys laughed.

"Jae, you're a safe driver right?" Jin asked, concerned that his baby was driving.

"Eomma chill. You literally taught me to drive." she chuckled.

"So Jae, what are you planning on doing while we're gone?" RM asked.

"I don't know. I'll probably release some covers and maybe do a solo Vlive since I haven't done one in awhile. Definitely do a few dance covers, maybe do some of my own choreography. I'll also probably meet with some friends from other groups. Maybe work on a new song or something. Everything's really tentative so I'll just take one day at a time." she replied thoughtfully.

"Sounds great." Taehyung said.

"Remember to stay safe, don't burn the house down if you cook, and be home by curfew." Jin rattled off rules.

"Curfew? I have a curfew?" Jae asked incredulously as the other guys chuckled and Jin gave her a glare.

"Ok, ok, ok. I'll be safe. I hope all of you have fun. Say hi to all of your families for me!" she continued as they arrived at the airport. Jae was going to walk in with them until they had to go through security. They walked for awhile in comfortable silence until they got to the point where Jae could no longer follow them.

Jimin was the first to hug Jae. "Bye Jae-ah." he pulled back and ruffled her hair.

"Yah, it's only two weeks. Chill." she smiled. The other boys also pulled her into big bear hugs.

"Don't miss me too much Jae." Jungkook, ever the cocky child said.

"Don't worry, I'll just wear your sweatshirts or something." she winked.

"Bye dongsaengie." Taehyung said as he pulled away. The boys all turned around and walked past security as they turned around a final time and waved to Jae who blew them a kiss and yelled, "Stay safe! Love you!" They smiled at their maknae's antics and disappeared from Jae's sight.

It was then that Jae finally dropped the cheery attitude and let a single tear drop as she turned around solemnly and walked back to the van.

Author's Note:

I know there was a part 2 and part 3 before but I decided to delete both just because I didn't really like how they went. If anyone wants a part 2 to this let me know and I might remake one. Hope you enjoyed this! I'll be back with more soon!