Jae and Jinyoung (Request)

Jae and Jinyoung were secretly dating. The two had started their relationship a little while ago when they met during MAMA. After Jinyoung hesitantly asked Jae out, they had decided to keep their relationship a secret for a little while and reveal it to their members in a couple months.

GOT7 and BTS were doing a special concert together and since the two groups were all currently in the dressing room, the two decided to do the big reveal.

"Oppa, I need to tell you something." Jae said while she was in the general vicinity of most of her fellow members. At the same time Jinyoung was gathering his members as well.

"Oh my god, I already know what this is." Namjoon said as soon as he realized everyone but Jae and Jinyoung were sitting together. Jae smiled at him a little before facing the other boys again.

"So uh, I'm not going to beat around the bush. Jae and I have been dating for awhile." Jinyoung said blandly.

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD!"

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"

"Jinyoung's got a girl?"

"Yah! That's my little girl!"

"I KNEW JAE WAS DATING SOMEONE!"

"What? When? How? Jinyoung, you've been hiding this from us?"

There was a chorus of loud yells in the room as the 13 boys contemplated the news. Jae and Jinyoung held hands as they stood, waiting for their friends to settle down. Eventually they all accepted the couple happily and proceeded to watch their cute interactions while fangirling from the side.

One month later...

It was clear that some of the BTS members were slightly jealous and upset that Jae was now being shared with another male from another group. They would catch her giggling while texting Jinyoung and watch her get ready to go out with her boyfriend. The boys were unhappy that they had to share their cuddle time with an extra person now, but they loved seeing Jae happy. Besides the couple was so cute, you couldn't possibly not love them.

A few days later both BTS and GOT7 were invited to do a special episode of Weekly Idol. They showed up, got ready, and headed out to set to start filming. A little while into the show, Jae and Jinyoung came up as a subject.

"So, we heard that Jae and Jinyoung are dating." Defconn said while moving his eyebrows in a suggestive motion.

"What can I say, she's beautiful." Jinyoung yelled from his position.

"Ah young love right there. What a cute couple." Hyungdon added.

"So we prepared a game for one of Korea's favorite couples. The classic and much loved...PEPERO GAME!" Defconn said excitedly.

Some of the boys groaned and Jin outwardly objected to the situation.

"What? No! My little girl is too young and innocent for this!" he said.

"Hyung, it's fine, nothing will happen anyway." V said.

"Ok, let's bring the two out."

Jae was madly blushing at this point. Jinyoung grabbed her hand as soon as they were close enough and held it while someone brought out a few Pepero sticks for them. Jinyoung grabbed one with his free hand and held it up so both of them could get their mouths on the two ends. Defconn and Hyungdon's faces lit up in excitement while the other members tensed in anticipation.

"Ok! Let's get started!"

The two started to work their way towards the middle of the stick, aiming for as short as possible without actually meeting. The two kept going until the stick was so short that the only way they could make it any shorter was meeting in the middle. Jae was slightly hesitant but Jinyoung decided to make a move and quickly bit the stick further. He quickly pecked Jae on the lips as both MCs and the boys went into hysterics.

"OH MY GOD THEY KISSED."

"JINYOUNG, YOU MAD MAN!"

"SNEAKYYYY."

"SMOOTH HYUNG, REAL SMOOTH."

"MY CHILD!"

The episode continued as Jae ran back to her seat red as a tomato and buried her face into Yoongi's shoulder out of embarrassment while Jinyoung cheekily sat back down with a huge grin plastered onto his face for the rest of the show.

Author's Note:

First request y'all! Thank you @chhan_jinjin for requesting and I hope I did your idea justice! For my other readers, don't worry some of the requests will really affect the outer story line. So if any of you are Jaekook shippers (literally just me i mean came up with it ofc i want it to happen) then don't worry y'alls ship will continue throughout the other scenarios.

Also...THANK YOU FOR 7K GUYS AUIHRGAWRG HOLY SHIZA YASSS Y'ALL ARE SO AMAZING.

Feel free to request anything and I will write something out for you as well as dedicate the chapter to you! Just message me with ideas!

Aight I hope you enjoyed this chapter, author out.

Wait, here's a pic of Jinyoung in honor of this chapter:

Ok one more cuz why not:

Ok now I'm done! Have a good day!