Soft Moments (Hyung Line - Part Two)

Author's Note:

yEet mah dudes i'm back with part 2 of the hyung line soft moments. hope y'all are excited ahehehe. SO HERE WE GO WITH OUR 94 LINERS!

also guys i seriously hate school like can someone ya know accidentally light that place on fire strong power thank you i'mma just stand off to the side and watch while blasting fire and yelling BULTAOREUNE FIYAHHHHHHHHH

ok anyhoo the chapter after this will obviously be the maknae line so look forward to that! peace fam :)

ALSO WAIT SHIT BEFORE I FORGET THANK U GUYS FOR ALL THE FUCKING READS LIKE WE WERE JUST AT 100K A LIL WHILE AGO AND NOW WE'VE LITERALLY PASSED 123K. (i must be doing something right if y'all keep reading this lmao)

-------------------

3. Jung Hoseok and Lee Jae-Eun

Hoseok was doing a VLive in his bedroom. He was sat on his bed, back to the backboard as he talking to ARMY. Questions came rolling in and he was trying his best to answer them all.

Jae heard that Hoseok was doing a VLive and decided that she would take over Jimin's designated role of VLive crasher. She made her way to Hoseok's bedroom, dressed in gray sweatpants and a sweatshirt that belonged to Namjoon.

She opened the door slowly and peeked in to see Hoseok gesturing with his arms as he talked about something. She padded in, closing the door behind her and then leaping onto the bed.

"ARMY-ah!" she yelled as Hoseok laughed. Her head landed on his lap and he set up the camera farther down on the bed so that viewers could see both members. His hands automatically traveled down to Jae's hair and he started playing with the strands unconsciously.

The comments started to blow up with mentions of how cute the two were.

guys we have a new vlive crasher. jimin is quaking!

awwww i don't think either of them even realize that he's just playing with her hair they're probably so used to it!

#jaehope guys i mean come on they're both such cuties

she's defo wearing joon's hoodie i swear i've seen him wearing that before

Meanwhile the two were talking about the beanie Hoseok was wearing.

"ARMY, tell Hobi to let me have this beanie! Please! It's so cute!" she said, facing the camera.

"No, Jae you take all my clothes!"

"I'll give it back I swear!"

"Oh yeah just like you've given back the last 4 beanies you stole from me!"

"I have them if you want them!"

"What about the sweatshirts? And that one t-shirt that you turned into a crop top!"

"Well you can go right ahead to my closet and take them. I don't mind!"

they argue like an actual couple lmao

is it just me or does anyone else find it so fucking cute that the whole group shares clothes with jae

^^^ i second that it's honestly too cute cuz she's always wearing their hoodies and it's so cute

Jae was making herself comfortable on Hoseok's lap as he finally turned back to the camera and looked for more questions. He started to talk, still playing with Jae's hair and he didn't realize that Jae was slowly drifting off to sleep in his lap. She turned a bit, face now buried in his stomach and arms loosely resting around his waist as she brought her legs up into a fetal position.

Hoseok continued to talk and finally looked at the comments to see that all of them were about how Jae had fallen asleep.

"Huh? Jae's asleep?" he questioned before looking down and seeing that the girl was indeed snoozing in his lap. His face broke out into a quick smile before he let out a little laugh. He brushed her hair out of her face and turned back to the camera, speaking a bit softer now.

"I've been keeping Jae back after dance practice nowadays because we're working on some choreography together. I think she's really tired from all the extra work she's been doing with me. She usually never falls asleep this early at night." he looked down again, smiling softly. "Sorry my little dance baby." he said, before leaning down to kiss her hair.

"ARMY, I'm turning in for the night. Jae's asleep and I don't wanna wake her. See you all sometime soon!"

4. Kim Namjoon and Lee Jae-Eun

It was not uncommon for Jae and Namjoon to be in each other's studios as they loved to work together. Namjoon claimed that having Jae next to him helped him immensely when it came to writing or producing songs.

Jae was reading a book in the living room when her phone started to ring next to her. She looked at the caller ID to see that it was Namjoon. "Hey Joonie oppa, what's up?" she answered.

"Can you come to my studio? I have a track but there's something missing and I just can't figure out what I need to add for it to sound a bit more complete."

"Yeah, sure. Be right there."

She bookmarked her book and threw it onto the side of the couch she was sitting on, getting up and heading in the direction of Namjoon's studio. She knocked and faintly heard him telling her to come in.

"I can't wait to listen to the master's music!" she joked as she made her way over to his desk.

Namjoon laughed before turning back to the monitor screen and picking up the headphones, placing them on Jae's head before grabbing her wrist and pulling back so that she could sit down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head against her back as she pressed the play button and bobbed her head to the music that started playing.

"Hmmm, this is really good. But you're right. I feel like there's something missing. Wait, lemme try something." she said before moving forward a bit to make a few changes to the track. Namjoon watched her hands fly over keys as she moved some things around and then his eyes trailed up to watch her delicate face as she worked.

She furrowed her brows as she worked, focusing on the task at hand. He watched her sink her teeth into her bottom lip and then release the plump skin as her eyes went back to the screen. She pressed the play button again and listened once more, checking her work. The track came to an end and she turned to Namjoon to see his face already really close to hers since he was watching her.

"Oppa." she trailed off as she stared into his eyes. Namjoon stared straight ahead, eyes traveling over every inch of her beautiful face. "Are you ok?" she asked and Namjoon finally snapped back to reality, swiveling his neck to the screen.

"Yeah, uh, did you change it?"

"Yep. Here, listen." She removed the headphones that were over her ears and placed her over Namjoon's head so that he could listen. He swayed a bit and bobbed his head to the catchy tune.

"This is so much better! Thank you Jae!" he exclaimed.

"No problem! I'm going back to my book now. Let me know if you need anything else!" she said and started to pull away from Namjoon's hold but he tightened his arms, not letting her leave.

"Wait."

"What's wrong?"

"Thank you Jae."

"Uh, you're welcome?"

"No. Thank you for everything. Not just the song. You're always here for me. And that means a lot. I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know what any one of us would do without you."

"I'll always be here Joonie oppa. I promise. I love you guys too much." she smiled.

"Thank you." he pressed a quick kiss to her cheek and finally loosened his hold.

She got up and walked to the door, opening it a crack before she heard Namjoon's voice again. "Love you Jae!" She walked away with a big, bright smile.