Disrespectful Interview (Request)

Author's Note:

wow can you guys believe i'm actually not gone for like a solid month and i'm putting another chapter out so soon??? this is a true miracle. anyway thank you to Nerry_merry_ for requesting this chapter, i hope i did your idea justice!

also THANK YOU FOR 800K ily guys

-------------------

The group was at yet another interview during their strenuous promotion period. Although they were tired, each member maintained upbeat behavior through all the interviews and performances throughout the week. They answered questions cheerfully and danced through each performance as though it was their first.

It was the second to last day of promotions and the group was currently sitting on set of yet another interview to help promote the album. As they answered questions, they joked around with each other as well, ensuring that everyone was engaged and the environment was cheerful.

"Who would you say is the hardest to wake up in the mornings?" he asked, trying to interrupt the serious questions with some lighthearted ones.

"Oh definitely Jae!" Jimin spoke up.

Jae looked at Jimin offended. "Excuse me? Clearly it's Yoongi. He sleeps like a rock," she stated.

"Oh, you're right. I just didn't want to offend hyung and lose my life tonight," Jimin said, giggling.

Yoongi glared at both of them while the interviewer laughed at their antics.

"Speaking of Jae, how did she end up as the only girl in a boy group?" he asked.

"Jae was scouted for the company as a trainee after a staff member had seen her dance videos. Bang PD had her train with the male trainees until he could find more girls for a girl group. However, a couple years went by and he hadn't found enough for a full girl group. Jae was also well trained since she learned quickly and it was decided that she would just debut with us. She ended up being one of the best things that could've happened to us," Namjoon answered.

"I think that's a great story. But tell us the truth. Surely, that's just a cover up for what's really going on, right?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're hinting at. Could you clarify the question?" Namjoon asked when the group fell silent for a few moments with no answer.

"Oh come on. You mentioned that she was one of the best things that could've happened. So she must be great in bed right? There's no way there's just one girl in a boy group and you're not using her to satisfy your individual needs," the interviewer said.

The polite smiles on the members' faces dropped immediately. They had been trying so hard to maintain a positive spirit through their promotions but this interviewer had killed any happiness they were able to muster up while they were exhausted and ready to knock out at home. The group stared at the man in shock, utter disbelief plastered on their faces at the words that had come out of his mouth.

Taehyung snapped out of it first and spoke up. "Look, if this is a prank then it's not funny and we'd like for you stop immediately. That was quite a rude question and we're willing to overlook it and move on," he said.

"No, this isn't a prank. The people want to know. Was Jae only placed in the group to help satisfy sexual needs without creating unwanted scandals? And if so, is she any good at getting rid of those boners? If you kept her around for so long, she's got to be good in bed right?"

"Look, sir, the boys in this group are mature enough to handle themselves," Jae said calmly.

"But it's a women's job to pleasure a man," the interviewer simpered.

"And it is an interviewer's job to remain professional and respectful during interviews. I'm not sure you'll even have a job after the stunt you've just pulled. How dare you ridicule this group like that? Not only are these men quite capable of taking care of their problems, they also aren't constantly sexually frustrated because they spend the majority of their time working and advancing in their careers as idols. They are also courteous, respectful, and humble individuals that treat those around them with respect and that includes me," Jae said, working hard to maintain her composure while seething on the inside. She wanted nothing more than to rip a backhand slap at this man's face.

"In addition to what Jae has just said, we would like you and everyone watching to know that Jae has done her time for this group. She has struggled with us and worked just as hard, if not harder, to be the best she can possibly be and exceed the expectations and standards for the industry and career she is in. We will not tolerate any sort of ridicule, mockery, or disdain towards her or anyone else in this group. That being said, we would like to end the interview here. Thank you for your time," Namjoon added.

The boys stood up, surrounding their youngest member protectively. Jungkook placed his hand on Jae's back to comfort her and all eight members made their way off the set.

As they were leaving, Yoongi turned around and glared at the man still sitting on his chair, "I would suggest praying to God because he is the only one that can save your reputation and your job after this."