Mistakes

Author's Note:

so uh this chapter was infired by a mistake i made and i'm just gonna take a quick second to rant feel free to skip this part and go straight to the chapter

so a few months ago i released a little note for u guys and in it i mentioned i asked someone out. well today i broke up with him after realizing a few things. and i just think it was my mistake in the first place for asking him out and getting into a relationship. so i just wanna advise u all to think carefully before making decisions, not just about relationships, it can be any decision u ever have to make. just make sure u take everything into consideration meticulously and make sure ur doing what u know and feel is best for u.

i love u all and here's a new chapter for u guys it's extremely short but i hope u still like it (also go check out my new book if u haven't yet i'm trying my best to make both books the best they can be for u guys)

-------------------

Jae was stressed out. She had so much work to do with the upcoming album, so many interviews to attend, and concerts to perform. Her massive workload was taking a toll on her and she caught herself messing up during rehearsals and feeling somewhat lost. She sat in her studio, looking around the room slowly as she took everything in. She sighed before falling back onto the bed and staring up at her ceiling, littered with the glow in the dark stars Jungkook and Taehyung had put up for her awhile ago, claiming that a star needed to be surrounded by many others.

She smiled at the memory before she was consumed with her previous thoughts again. She reeled back to a few years ago when she was just 14 and had been asked to join multiple entertainment companies. What if she had never agreed to join any company and become an idol? She thought maybe she would've been better off with a common job. Maybe she wouldn't have as many worries and she could live her life simply.

Maybe she should've made different decisions. Maybe she hadn't considered every single advantage and disadvantage thoroughly and simply jumped into the idol life too fast. Her opportunity came with many obstacles, obstacles that maybe she wouldn't have had to face had she chosen a different path.

Jae lay there, still staring at the stars and thinking about all the ups and downs of these last few years and how it had seemed to suddenly go downhill recently. Maybe, just maybe, she had made a mistake. A figure knocked on her door twice and she got up, opening the door.

"Dinner's ready," Jungkook said with a smile, grabbing her hands and leading her out of her studio. She smiled back and followed him out to the dining room where all the boys were chatting as they sat down for dinner. Hoseok patted the seat next to him, signalling Jae to sit with him. She sat down as Jin turned to her with a smile.

"And this is for you JaeJae," he said, placing some of the steaming hot food onto her plate. "Eat up my little girl, you've been working hard."

"Thank you Jinnie!" she said, tucking into her food. As she ate, she looked around at the seven happy boys around her and thought, maybe, just maybe, she didn't make a mistake.