The New Girl (Request)

Author's Note:

yes guys i'm back with a chap, woohoo! so just a warning, i do have school starting back up and i've got to focus so updates will probably be even more spaced out and slower than before, but i do plan to continue updating when i can cuz i have a LOT of ideas for this book and i just rly like writing for u guys so i'm gonna try my best to continue and keep this book going. as for regal, i've got chapters written but i think i'mma hold off on it until i get a better grip on my update schedule. thank you guys for being patient, love u guys :)

anyway thank you to chimammonrollz_165 for requesting this chapter, hope ya like it :) this one's a long one guys so buckle up and get a snacc oh wait YOU ARE THE SNACC nvm u gucci continue reading hehe

-------------------

When Jae heard BigHit was finally taking female trainees, she was absolutely ecstatic. It had been such a long time since she'd seen fellow females in the K-Pop industry walk through this building. As much as she loved the BigHit boys, she couldn't help be thrilled at the idea of new female recruits.

About 3 weeks after she heard the news, Jae was told by a staff member that the first few trainees had finally arrived. The girl made it a point to make some time in her day and find the new girls so that she could hopefully make some friends.

She finally got the chance after an early morning dance practice. The group walked out of their practice studio, passing several other doors on their way, when Jae heard a couple voices come from an open studio door. She let the boys get ahead of her before stopping at the open door and peeking in.

What she saw excited her. Six new female trainees were sitting cross-legged on the ground, sipping from water bottles and chatting amongst themselves. Unconsciously, Jae walked further into the room, her duffel bag with extra clothes, water, phone chargers, and other equipment slung over her shoulder. The bag slid down her shoulder just a bit, touching the ground and making a small noise against the wood flooring of the dance studio.

The trainees looked up, immediately recognizing the maknae of BTS. Five of the girls stood instantly while one remained on the floor, glaring at Jae. The five that stood up looked starstruck, eyes wide and glimmering under the bright lights of the studio, hands shaking in nervousness and anticipation. The sixth girl however, sneered at the other five's actions, getting up slowly and dusting herself off.

Jae paid no attention to the actions of the girls as she was overcome with happiness at the arrival of the six female trainees. She hurried forwards, squealing in delight.

"Oh my god, hello! I'm Jae, you guys are all so small and young, nice to meet you!" Jae said excitedly.

The five trainees bowed deeply to Jae and Jae bowed back while the sixth mocked the girls and only nodded her head in acknowledgement of the star in front of her. Jae quickly learned the names of each of the girls, wishing them the best of luck before leaving in a hurry once she realized the boys were bombarding her phone with 'where are you' texts.

The trainees turned back to each other before one of them started to speak.

"I cannot believe Lee Jae-Eun herself actually just came in here to say hi to us. I thought we'd see her maybe once but I never thought it'd be so soon and that we'd actually get to speak to her!" Yoona said.

"She's so pretty in real life. I've only ever seen her in pictures and videos but she's so graceful and kind," Nabi said dreamily.

"I don't get why you guys are so hype about it. She's just another girl. She's not even that pretty and she probably kept the guys of BTS waiting. That's just disrespectful," Seoyun declared aggressively.