Chapter 14

"What??? Are you crazy??" Knot screamed

Krist got startled. He had not thought that Knot would scream like that. He looked at Singto who was sitting at a distance. He looked at him and smiled. He sighed and said,"You heard it right. Singto just proposed to me and I said yes."

"Krist... please can you just slow down. Don't you think it's all happening too fast. Who gets married after day's of dating? Don't you need to know each other more better? Please don't just rush into all this." Knot spoke softly this time. He never knew that Krist would make a decision like this. He could understand that he is madly in love right now but to get married so soon. Isn't that madness? Crazy??

Krist sighed. "I thought you would be happy for me."

Knot sighed. He rubbed his forehead, trying to calm his anger.
"I am happy for you. You deserve all the happiness but getting married so soon is not right. You have known him only for a week. A week!! Marriage is a big decision. It can destroy your life if you rush into it."

"Singto would never destroy my life. He has made my life so beautiful and secure. He is my family now. I love him and I do want to marry him. And if he thinks so too, then what's the problem?" Krist said. He kept looking over at Singto. He didn't want him to know that Knot was against their marriage.

"Where are you now? Can't you atleast meet me face to face and discuss this?" Knot asked

"Ok. Let's meet tomorrow. After office. Good night." Krist said

Knot cut the call. He was furious now. He called up Prem next. He was going to make Krist think again. He will not let him marry Singto. Not so soon. If Krist would have said yes after a year or 6 month's, he would have readily agreed with him. But getting married after knowing each other for a week, it's just not right and he will make Krist understand.

Krist sighed and took a deep breath. After the way Knot reacted, he didn't feel like calling anyone else. Knot was still important to him and it broke his heart that he didn't trust Singto till now. He kept the phone back in his pocket and went to Singto. Singo smiled at him and stood up to hug him

"Did you tell Knot? Is he happy too?" Singto asked. He wanted to know whether he will be a disturbance so that he will be prepared to deal with him

He looked at Krist and saw him crying. He wiped his tear's and asked,"What happened? Isn't he happy for you?"

Krist shook his head. "He was upset at me. He thinks we are rushing into marriage and that I should wait. He thinks I am crazy and naive to trust you so much."

Singto hugged him and smirked. "So Knot is against this?" He thought.

"It's ok. We can talk to him tomorrow and make him understand. He is just worried for you, baby. Don't be upset na. I am sure he will be happy for you." He said and hugged him.

Krist nodded and hugged him back. He looked at him and kissed him.
"I am very happy today. Thank you for loving me so much. Thank you for thinking me worthy of being beside you."

Singto smiled but inside he felt weird. Krist looked so happy and he loved him alot too. For him, everything that he did made him feel worthy? How??

"Worthy? What do you mean?" Singto asked

"You have always been alone. You never let anyone come close to you. Never trusted anyone except New. You have worked so hard and made your name in the business."

"You could have chosen anyone. Any girl or woman, who would give you children to carry your name forward but you fell in love with me. Me.. a nobody, an orphan who grew up in an orphanage. You have given me so much. Love, a house, a family. Everything that I wanted or needed. But I can't give you anything. No money, no children. No heir but still you chose to marry me. Stay with me till forever. Sometimes I feel I am not worthy of all this. But your love makes me feel special and unique. Like I am worthy of you and your love." Krist said smiling, looking into his eye's.