Chapter 15

Singto was restless. He couldn't concentrate on his work. He kept looking at his phone and then sigh. Krist had been gone the whole morning and still hadn't called him yet. He knew where he was as Frank was outside Knot's home. But still he hoped that Krist would come to his office or call him. He was missing him. He sighed loudly again and New smacked him.

"Can you stop this? What's wrong with you? You have important meetings line up and all you are doing is sighing. Krist is just at his friend's and he will be back soon. So please can you concentrate on the meeting?" New complained

He had never seen Singto like this. Like a lovesick fool. He smiled when he saw how impatient Singto was. He glared at New and picked the file to read the contract again. He had been trying since morning but he couldn't. He was worried about Krist. He knew that his friend's were his family especially Knot. What if Knot forced him to break their engagement? Or worse their relationship? He didn't want to lose him. He had now realised that Krist was his life. Really, he can't think of living without him.

His phone rang and he picked it fast.
"Hey, love. I hope I am not disturbing you." Krist asked

Singto smiled and said,"No. We were just talking. How are things over there?"

"Well, they agreed. I am so happy. Knot accepted us. They are a little upset that we are getting married in 3 day's but I convinced them." Krist said smiling

Singto smiled. He was very happy to hear that
"That's really great. Why don't you invite them to our place tonight? We can discuss the wedding plans."

"That will be great. I will tell them. I will be back in the afternoon, I think. Will it be ok?" Krist asked

"Can you come sooner?" Singto asked, he walked away from New. He looked out the window.

"Isn't P'New around? Do you need me for the meeting?" Krist asked worried

"I do need you but not for the meeting. I miss you." Singto whispered the last part

Krist blushed. "P, I will be back soon. The guys are going to office too. I want to go shopping. Is it ok?"

"We can go together. Wait, I am coming too." Singto said

"P, you go to your meeting. I will just go and take a look at wedding suits. I will come sooner." Krist said

"Ok. But..."

"I know, Frank is coming with me. Don't worry. I love you, P." Krist said

"I love you too. Please come soon." Singto said and cut the call. He was still smiling.

New looked at him and asked,"What's going on? Did you really mean all that?"

Singto sat down and nodded. New moved closer and asked,"Are you sure? I mean maybe you are just fascinated by him. He is very handsome and you were lonely for so long. Maybe that's why you want him close to you."

Singto shook his head. "No. It's not that. After she left me, I had decided that I won't let anyone close again but after spending so much time with Krist, made me realise that I have fallen in love with him. His smile makes me smile. The way he loves me and takes care of me, made me realise that I need him too. Do you know he is proud of me? He thinks he is not worthy. That I deserve someone who is richer, beautiful and a woman. He felt bad thinking that he couldn't give me a heir."

"I want to be with him. Love him like he loves me. More than he loves me. I don't want to lose him. I have lost so many things but now I don't want to. I want him to be with me forever."

New smiled and said,"I am happy for you really. You deserve love and happiness too. I am sure Krist would be great for you."

Singto smiled and hugged him. New patted his back and said,"Now, I want a real engagement party. I have appointed a wedding planner. She will come in the evening. We can finalize everything."