Chapter 9

Singto woke up to a snuggling Krist. He looked so beautiful covered in love bites. Singto smiled and caressed his cheek. He kissed his forehead softly and moved away. He had to get ready to reach office on time. He had been quite rough on Krist after he heard him call Knot. He wanted them to be away from each other. He didn't know why but he wanted Krist for himself.

He went to the bathroom and had a shower. He got dressed in his suit and called Ted to prepare their breakfast. He went to wake up Krist.

"Krist...wake up. We have to go." Singto said while shaking his shoulder's.

"One minute....please..." Krist grumbled and went back to sleep

Singto smiled and looked at him lovingly. He had never let anyone sleep with him. Never cuddled too. He shook his head and tried again.

"Krist, get up or we will be late. Come on. Get up." Singto shook him roughly

Krist groaned and sat up with sleepy eyes. He rubbed his eye's and yawned. He opened his eye's and smiled looking at Singto. He was about touch him but he froze when he saw him dressed in his office suit.

"Oh my God!!! I am so sorry...I will get ready right now. Just 5 mins. Please wait for me." So saying he ran to the bathroom.

Singto laughed and shook his head. He went to the closet and took out clothes for him. He wanted him to look best. He laid everything on the bed and went to his study.

He kept his file's into his bag and then remembered the contract. He opened it and read it again. He kept it in his bag and looked at the calender. He had less than 15 day's left for Ben to meet Krist. He didn't want his plan to fail. He took his bag and walked out.

He was eating his breakfast when Krist arrived. He was surprised to see him wearing different clothes. He asked,"What happened to the one I had chosen?"

Krist was surprised. He said,"I liked this one so I wore this. If you didn't like it, I can go change." He didn't want to offend his boyfriend.

Singto nodded and said,"Make it quick. We have to leave soon."

Krist nodded and went to change again. By the time, Singto finished, Krist had arrived wearing the clothes that Singto had chosen. He smiled at him and said,"That's better. You look more handsome in this. Come on. Eat quickly or we will be late."

Krist nodded and sat down to eat. He didnt like it that Singto made him change his clothes but then shrugged it off. He looked at the table but couldn't see any coffee. He liked having coffee in the morning as he had a habit of waking late. It cleared his mind. He saw Ryan beside him and called him

"Ryan, can I please have coffee?" Krist said softly

Ryan nodded and went to get it. He brought him coffee and stood behind him again. Singto looked at Ryan and said,"Make sure that from tomorrow you don't make any mistakes. Remember what Krist likes, make only that."

Ryan nodded. Krist looked at him and said,"It's ok. I can tell you what I like later on." He smiled at him to make hin feel better. He looked at Singto and was surprised to see him angry. He looked at Ryan and said,"I will give you a list of his favourites. I don't want any mistakes. Understood?"

Ryan nodded and left. Krist looked down and finished his breakfast. He stood up when he finished. Singto walked to him and held his hands. They walked out together. Nat brought the car and they sat inside.

The whole time, Singto held his hands. He was busy talking on the phone but still he didn't let go. Krist was looking out and recalling everything that had happened so far. They had become boyfriends after 4 days of meeting at the office. He was his assistant and Singto was his boss. They had gone for one date and Singto had become too possessive. Even today, he warned Ryan from making any mistakes as he forgot to bring him coffee. He thought of calling Knot and telling him about it. He was glad that he was meeting him today.