Chapter 11

"Uncle Ben?? What...what are you doing here?" Singto asked shocked. Today was definitely his bad day. First he couldn't separate Krist from Knot and now this. He hasn't told Krist anything about Ben and he didn't want them to meet so soon. His plan would backfire. He has to think something fast.

"Why are you so shocked? I have a meeting here. What are you doing here? Is Krist with you? Where is he?" Ben started looking around.

"He must be inside. Come on let's go." Ben said and started walking inside. Singto walked behind him, still thinking about his next step. The closer they got to his table, more he was praying that they don't meet today.

Once inside, Ben looked around. He had never seen Krist before, so he couldn't recognise him. Singto was relieved once he realised this. He could just tell him that he had come for a meeting.

He was about to tell him when Krist looked at him from across his table and waved at him. Ben's face lit up when he saw him. Singto wanted to face palm himself so hard.

"Is that him? Wow..he is good looking. No wonder you kept him a secret for so long." Ben said, grinning.

Singto tried to smile. "There goes my plan." He thought

Ben almost ran over to Krist. Krist and Knot were surprised to see him. They looked at Singto.

"Hi. I am Ben. Benjamin Marcus. I am Singto's family lawyer for many year's now. And you must be Krist. Krist Perawat? Singto's lover?" Ben introduced himself smiling

Krist blushed and nodded. He shook his hand and said,"It's a pleasure meeting, sir."

"No. Don't call me sir. Call me uncle. Even Singto calls me uncle and you are family now. And they are?" He asked looking at Knot and Tew.

"They are my best friend's. Knot Ittikorn and Tew Chatti. They have been with me since college." Krist said smiling
 Knot and Tew smiled and shook hands.

Ben smiled and sat down beside Krist. Singto came beside him and said,"Didn't you have a meeting?"

"I can go after some time. I want to talk to him. Take another seat." He told him

Singto had no chance but to do as he said. He looked at the manager and he arranged another seat for him. He sat near Krist.

"So, where have you been for so long? I have been asking him to let me meet you but he..."

"Uhh...Uncle. Krist has just started working with me in office." Singto spoke in between. He smiled at Krist and took his hand.

Knot was happy that Singto had introduced Krist as his lover to his family lawyer. It meant that he didn't want Krist to be his secret.

"Ohh... that's great. Now, I can meet him in office too. So, how is it working with him? Is he that hard on you too?" Ben asked

Krist blushed and shook his head. "No, he isn't. From my first day, he has always been nice and taken care of me."

"Oh ho. That must be because you are his lover. I have heard that he is very hard to work with. He fire's people for one small mistake." Knot told him

"No, he isn't like that. He is the boss so he needs to be strict with everyone. He is a workaholic. He works till late at night. He is really so hardworking." Krist said.

Singto felt proud hearing all this. He had been rude to many people as he just wanted. He never cared for anyone. Even he was with Krist, for his own selfish reason but hearing him say all this, he felt something. His heart fluttered. That's weird, he thought.