Chapter 30

Krist worked in the kitchen alone. He prepared all Singto's favourite dishes. He looked at the time and smiled. Singto will be home soon. He told the servants to decorate the dinner table. He wanted everything to be perfect. He looked satisfied and went to his room to dress up. He took a shower and applied Singto's favourite perfume. He still remembered everything. He got dressed and ran outside. He sat at the couch and waited for his husband.

After two hours, he was upset. Singto still hadn't returned nor was he picking his calls. As a last option, he called up New.

"Hi, Krist. How are you?" New asked excited. Singto glared at him for answering his phone.

"P'New, is Singto still in office with you?" Krist asked

"Yes, we had a meeting which has just ended. Why? Did you need anything?" New asked.

"Can you please give the phone to Singto? I want to talk to him." Krist said

New nodded and passed the phone to Singto, who glared at him. He didn't take the phone. New gestured to him to take it but he refused. At last, New pressed the speaker option and said,"Krist, you are on speaker. Singto is right here. You can talk to him."

"P, when are you coming home? I made dinner for you. Please can you come soon." Krist said sweetly.

"I don't have time to come home. I will be having dinner outside." Singto said

"But I made all your favourite. Please, can't we have dinner together?" Krist said

"I didn't tell you to make dinner for me. It was your choice. You can eat it or do anything you want. I won't be coming home." Singto said and cut the call.

New glared at him.
"Why? He made dinner and is waiting for you. Why make him upset?"

"Please can we not talk about him. I don't want to get distracted or disturbed. Let's just focus on our meeting. We have so much to do." Singto said and started working.

New just sighed and took out his phone. He messaged Ben and let him know what happened. He was sure that he will think of a way.

Krist was upset. He sort of knew that Singto will refuse to come home. He was expecting that. He looked at all the food he prepared. He thought for a while and shouted," Frank, tell Ted to pack all this. I am going out with it."

He went to his room and wore his jacket. He came down and saw that Frank had kept the prepared box beside him. Krist held it and smiled.

Frank started the car and waited for his order

"Let's go to Singto's office."

Frank nodded and started driving.

Singto and New were sitting beside each other and working. New closed his eyes, tired and laid his head on the couch back. Singto looked at him and rubbed his hair.

"Tired?" Singto asked

"Hmmm. When will this project get over? It's getting on my nerves now." New complained.

Singto laughed. He continued to rub his forehead and felt New relax. New slid over to him and laid his head on Singto's shoulder.

Krist opened the door to Singto's cabin and stood shocked. He saw Singto and New hugging each other. New sleeping on Singto's shoulder. How dare he!!! Krist thought

He slammed the door and Singto and New sat up alarmed. Seeing Krist, Singto got angry.

"What's wrong with you?" He yelled

Krist kept the box on the table and walked towards them. He grabbed Singto's arm and pulled him away from New.

"P'New, what were you doing just now? Did you forget that Singto is my husband?" Krist yelled