Chapter 28

Krist was angry now. Whatever he had expected to happen, nothing did. He thought that after seeing him in his office, Singto will ask him or atleast talk to him but nothing of that sort happened. Singto just ignored him and went to his cabin. New saw Krist and came to him.

"Hello, Krist. What a surprise! I wasn't expecting you here so early." New said, smiling

Krist just smiled.
"I wanted to meet Singto."

"Ohhh..that's good. Let's go to his cabin. You can talk to him there." New said and ushered him towards Singto's cabin

When they entered, Singto was talking to someone. He just nodded at New and continued talking. He didn't even glance at Krist. New made Krist sit down and he too sat beside him.

They waited for Singto to end his call soon. When he did finish the call, he looked at Krist and asked,"What are you doing here?"

Krist smiled and said,"I came to meet you. I wanted to talk to you."

Singto didn't smile back.
"You should have gone to Uncle Ben. It's better to directly talk to him instead of me."

Krist glared at him and asked,"What do you mean? Why should I meet Uncle Ben first?"

"If you have come here to discuss about the divorce, then go meet Uncle Ben. No need to come in my cabin." Singto said and started looking at his file.

"When did I ever agree for a divorce?" Krist asked, controlling his anger.

"I have never even thought about it. I don't want to divorce." Krist yelled

Singto looked at him but didn't react.
"So if you haven't thought about it, then maybe you should start."

Krist was shocked. He thought that if he told Singto that he doesn't want a divorce, then maybe he will come back to him. They will stay together like before. But the way Singto is behaving, it's not going to be easy.

"I think you two need to talk. I will leave." New said and was about to leave but Singto stopped him

"There's nothing to talk. You stay here. We need to discuss about the trip. Krist, go to Uncle Ben and talk to him. He will tell me later." Singto said.

Krist glared at New but he just smiled back.
"New, please leave. I want to talk to Singto." Krist said

"Ok. I will wait outside." New said and was about to get up but Singto held his hand.

Krist was angry. He removed Singto's hand forcefully and held it. Singto glared at him and tried to free his hand.
"Let me go, right now." Singto said

"New, go out now. I want to talk to my husband. Alone." Krist said

New stood up and walked out. Krist kept holding his hand. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I am sorry. I didn't want to be rude but you left me no choice." Krist said, smiling

Singto moved his hand away, forcefully. He stood up and stood by the window. He was furious right now. He didn't want to hurt Krist again. He turned his back to him.

"Speak what you want and leave. I have lots to do." Singto said

"I...I don't know what I want to say. I just....I just came to see you...." Krist said softly.

"You didn't have to be so rude. Just say what you want." Singto said and sat back down

Krist looked at Singto. He had missed him. He had looked at his pictures many times but now looking at him after so long, Krist was mesmerized again.