Chapter 17

"Singto Prachaya, Thailand's Business Conglomerate, the richest man is going to marry his beloved lover, Krist Perawat, in a few days. Let's talk about Krist Perawat.

Our sources have found out that he is an orphan who had spent his whole childhood in an orphanage. He has completed his graduation from a renowned University with scholarship. We have learnt that in University he befriended only rich guy's. His friend circle include Knot Rittakorn, Prem Vanchitian and Bright Dasataren. You read right. These guy's are son's of rich families and have recently taken over their family business.

Mr. Perawat had recently started working as an assistant to Mr. New Ittiphan who is best friend and assistant of Mr. Prachaya. From being just recruited to being engaged that to so fast makes us wonder.

Is this destiny or a plan made by a gold digger?"

Krist had started crying after reading this online. Knot had refused to switch on the TV after seeing the newspaper. Everyone was shocked to see hordes of news reporter's outside.

"This is insane. How can they accuse Krist? Is it a crime to fall in love?" Tew asked.

"I knew that this would happen. Did you forget who he is? He is the richest guy and Krist is not rich. The media will not keep quiet. Why isn't he doing something? Did you call him?" Prem asked

"I...I.... can't. How can I face him? His image is ruined. Because of me...he will be...his image will be tarnished. " Krist cried

"Shh. It's not your fault and I am sure Singto will handle all this. He will make everything better. Also, no one can tarnish his image. He is not a small guy. He can take care of himself and his business. Trust me." Knot said.

Krist hugged him and cried. No matter how many times everyone assured him, he didn't believe anyone. He needed to meet or talk to Singto but after everything, he didn't have the courage to do so.

Ben was angry. He slammed his phone and called Singto.

"Is this your way of exposing Krist to the media? They are destroying his image. Do something."

Singto threw his phone. He was furious. He had instructed the wedding planner to make sure that the media doesn't publish anything negative. When he saw the newspaper, he had immediately called and fired them. He had called New and told him to fire the media house.

"New, I want this circus to end NOW. I don't care how but I won't tolerate anyone saying rubbish about my Krist. All these are lies.. how can they..."

"Cool down, Sing. I will take care of them. You should go to Krist. He must be devastated. You know how naive he is. He must be thinking bad about himself." New told him

Singto nodded and rushed to meet him. Nat was waiting for him near his car. He searched for his phone but then realised that he had broken it. He rubbed his head.

"It's all my fault. I should have made sure that no negative news would be reported. I have ruined it." He thought

Nat saw him worried. He silently drove the car to Knot's place. He stopped a few meters back. Singto looked angrily at the reporter's. He wanted to go and fight them all off. He was about to go but Nat stopped him.

"Don't. If you use any wrong word or action, they will write rude thing's again. They will spoil not only your name but also Krist's. Stay here. I will bring him out." Nat told him

"How will you do that?" Singto asked

".Let me check if there is some way to go inside. Wait here in the car." Nat told him and left.