Chapter 6

Krist was excited. Yesterday was the best day of his life. P'Singto had asked him out on a date and they were now dating. P'Singto was his boyfriend. He couldn't wait to tell his friend's about this. He had called his friend's and told them to meet at Bright's restaurant. He was singing and getting dressed. His phone rang and he was surprised to find that P'Singto calling him.

He answered the call blushing
"Good morning, P. Uhh...how are you?"

"Good morning, Krist. I was thinking about you. I had a great time yesterday." Singto said

"Me too. I still can't believe that we are dating. I am so happy. I am telling my friend's about us. Can I?" Krist asked

"Yaa sure. I hope they don't leak this new's outside. You know how those journalist's are. They would not harass me but also you." Singto said

"Don't worry, P. You can trust them too. They won't do that." Krist said

"Ok. When are you meeting? I wanted to meet you too today but I have to finish some files. You don't mind na?"

"Of course not, P. I have to meet my friend's today. We can meet in office tomorrow." Krist said blushing

"Ok. Baby, see you tomorrow." Singto said and cut the call.

New and Tay were sitting with him. Tay had prepared the paper's and they had met to discuss about their next step. They had to be prepared and they had less time.

Tay was glaring at him and Singto had ignored him. New sighed. They had argued alot last night when Singto had called him. Tay didn't like the idea of using Krist.

"Why can't we just pay him? It would be much better than to hurt his feelings. He is an innocent guy. He is an orphan. He has only his friend's as family and using him like, it will break him." Tay yelled at Singto.

Singto glared at him and threw Krist's file in front of him. Tay took it and started to read.

"He is an orphan but since college, he has been close to these 3 rich guy's. He still clings to them specially Knot. They all are rich guy's and he is using them for their money. Then what difference does it make if I use him too?" Singto yelled back.

Tay was reading the file. New looked at Tay and said,"See. Even in college, they paid for everything for him. He was a scholar student. Even now, he was staying with Knot's boyfriend. He is just another gold digger."

Tay sighed and said,"Ok. If what you are saying is true, then why don't you just tell him about the contract. It would be easier. He would get money and you would get your business. Why lie to him?"

Singto shook his head. "I don't trust him. We've started dating for a day and he can't keep it a secret. He wants to tell his friend's. What if he goes to the media with the contract paper's? Or worst what if Ben catches him? No...no...I can't take any chances. I want to do it this way."

Tay sighed. He knew that no matter what he said, Singto would never listen. He sighed and said,"Ok. But how will you make him sign the paper's? Will he sign it after reading everything?"

"Hmm. I will have to use my charm. I will make him sign without reading the papers. Don't worry. I know." Singto smirked. The plan he had made in his mind, he was sure it will make Krist a puppet in his hands.

"What about Ben? Will be believe Krist is your lover?" New asked

"He will, don't worry. I have planned everything. Now, go. I have to rest. Will meet in office tomorrow." Singto told them and left.

Tay glared at New and left from there. New sighed and followed his boyfriend. He knew Tay didn't like all this but he had no choice but to support Singto.