Chapter 12

Singto groaned as he switched off the alarm. His body ached not because of love making but Krist kept clinging the whole night. Also he was too stressed about the meeting between Ben and Krist. He has to make something up soon. He removed Krist's hand from his waist carefully and smiled watching him. He had never thought that he would be sharing his life with anyone. He had seen through enough "lover's" who would just enjoy his status and power. But Krist was different. From the time they had met, he had never asked for anything. Not even money.

"Why would he? He has everything. A car, big house, lot's of clothes and servants at his beck and call. What more would he need?" Singto scoffed and got up. He went out for a run. When he came back, Krist was awake. He smiled at him and went to shower. Krist prepared his clothes and went out. He went to the kitchen.

Everyone was shocked. They looked at one another. Krist just smiled at them and went to Ted.

"Good morning, master. Did you want anything? You should just call. No need to come here." Ted said awkwardly. He was scared to talk to him.

Krist shook his head and said,"I want to make breakfast today." He started preparing everything. Everyone looked at him unsure of what to say or do.

"What do you think we should do?" Ted whispered to Shirley

Shirley thought for a while and said,"We have order's to do as per his wish and if he wants to make breakfast let him."

Everyone nodded and started to help Krist. They started chatting freely too. Ryan went to stand beside him and said,"Let me help too."

Krist looked at him and said,"Yaa sure. Also I am sorry for what P said yesterday. We were tired and..."

"It's ok. I shouldn't have disturbed you. You can tell me later about your likes and dislikes. Also if you have any allergies. That will help alot." Ryan said smiling. They started talking like friend's.

Krist was shocked when he got pulled away by a strong arm. He was scared. He looked at Singto who was very angry. He was looking at Ryan and glaring at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Singto asked

Ryan gulped. He was too scared
"I..I was helping Krist to prepare breakfast."

"It's master Krist for you and everyone. Don't forget your place. I have reminded you so many times." Frank said, stepping inside.

Krist was scared too. He had never seen Singto so angry. He looked like he would kill Ryan. He tried to calm him.

"P, calm down. I just wanted to make breakfast for you. They were just helping me. Please don't get angry na." Krist whispered. His arm was still held back by Singto and it was now hurting him. He wanted to tell Singto but was too scared.

"I apologise on their behalf, master. This won't be repeated again. We will be careful from now on." Ted said

Singto glared at him and walked out dragging Krist with him. Upon entering the bedroom, he threw Krist on the bed and not giving him any chance, he laid on top.

He grabbed his chin and made him look at him. He smiled at him and said,"Why did you do that?"

Krist looked at hin confused. "Did what? P, what did I do wrong? I just wanted to make you breakfast. Can't I do that much?"

"You made me breakfast?" Singto asked, smiling. He felt special. Only his mae used to make him breakfast. No one had ever done after their death.

Krist looked in his eye's. They looked full of love. He couldn't stay angry at him. He touched his cheek and softly kissed him.
"Can't I do that for my lover? You have done so much for me. I wanted to do something special too." Krist whispered