Chapter 22

Singto was watching Krist sleep. He smiled and caressed his face softly. He could see tears dried up on his cheeks. He felt bad. He kissed his cheeks softly. Earlier when he kissed him, he was expecting Krist to kiss him back or fight him. Do something but Krist didn't. He could feel his fear and helplessness and it broke his heart. He never wanted Krist to become like this. He knows that he is wrong to force Krist like this but he can't let him go. He loves him too much.

He kissed him and wound his arms around him. He pulled him closer and laid his face on his chest, like he used to sleep earlier. Krist clung to his body and slept peacefully. Singto smiled and slept too.

The next morning, Krist woke up before Singto. He was shocked to see that he clung to him in sleep. He tried to free himself but Singto had gripped him hard. He tried again and was relieved to free one hand. He held Singto's arm and tried removing it without waking him up. He was about to remove his hand when he saw Singto looking at him. He immediately stopped.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Singto asked and pulled him closer again.

Krist sighed and let him.
"Good morning, P. I slept well." Krist answered, hesitating

Singto kissed him and asked,"What do you want to do today?"

Krist's face lit up alittle. He asked,"Can I meet Knot today?"

Singto got angry. Krist flinched. He started to move away but Singto grabbed his wrist.
"Why? Why do you want to meet him? Can't we spend some time alone? Just us two?"

Krist nodded, scared. He gulped and tried smiling.
"Ok, P. I will do as you say. I won't meet Knot."

Singto smiled and loosened his grip. He hugged him and said,"Let's go out today. I will tell New to cancel my meetings for today. Come on, let's get ready."

Krist nodded and rushed to the bathroom. Singto smiled and stretched his body. He had slept so peacefully after a long time. He got up and went to the closet. He chose couple clothes and accessories. He kept everything on the bed and took the phone. He called Fred and said,"Fred, tell Ted to prepare Krist's favourite breakfast and coffee. And tell Nat to keep the car ready. We are going out."

He then called New.
"New, I am not coming to the office today. Cancel all meeting's. I am taking Krist out."

"Singto, I can cancel the meeting's, no problem, but I need you to sign some papers. Can you come for one hour atleast? Just sign and then go where you want to." New said

"But I told Krist that I am not going to office. He will be angry." Singto said

"He won't. Just for one hour. By the way, where are you taking him?" New asked

"I thought of taking him shopping, then lunch, movie's and...."

"Ask him before taking him anywhere?" New said

"Why? Why should I ask him? He is not going to refuse." Singto said.

"You can't behave like this. If you ask him, he will feel better. Maybe it will lessen his anger." New said

"I had asked him before and he said that he wanted to meet Knot. I won't allow that." Singto said

"Why not? If you let meet Knot, Krist would feel better. Maybe he will be less angry at you." New suggested

"No. If I let them meet, Knot will try to take him away again." Singto said

"You can't keep them away forever. Right now, you should try to make him forgive you not keep making him angry."

"I know what I am doing. You just keep the paper's ready. I will come in an hour. Bye." Singto said and cut the call.

"Krist will not meet Knot ever again. I will never let it happen." Singto said softly