Chapter 8

Singto woke up to a beautiful sight. Krist was sleeping cuddling to him. His arm wound on his waist and legs tangled in his legs. Singto had one night stands but he never slept with them. He always slept alone but not last night. He looked at Krist and unknowingly smiled.

He caressed his hair and stroked his soft cheeks. He had never seen anyone who was so fair and handsome. His skin was too soft amd flawless. He moved his finger on his lips and recalled their kiss last night. He wanted to taste them again. He leaned forward and pecked first. He then licked his lips and kissed again. Krist moaned and opened his lips. Singto started kissing passionately and started to touch his jaw. He pulled his nape and moved his hands on his chest. Krist grabbed his hair and pulled him closer.

Singto started kissing him on his chin and chest. He sucked and licked his nipples. Krist groaned

"Aahhh...P....don't...."

Singto held his hands on top and continued kissing. He licked his belly button and moved towards the navel. He slid a finger along the waistline of his boxer. Krist waited for his touch and he gasped loudly when Singto touched him there. He placed his hand on top of his dick. Krist closed his eyes and groaned

"P...please.. don't do that...." Krist moaned again. He didn't want to lose his virginity so soon. He wanted to wait for some time. He tried to stop Singto again. He tried to free his hands.

"Why do you want to stop? Don't you love me too? I need you. Please let me do it na." Singto whispered while stroking his dick.

Krist hissed."P...."

"Come on.  Stop resisting. You want me too. Please Krist. I can't stop myself now." Singto whispered and stroked faster.
He looked at Krist who was lost in desire. He removed his pants and Krist's boxers. He looked at him and smiled.

"Wow...you have such a hot body. I can't stop touching you. Ohh Krist...."

Singto whispered and kissed everywhere.  He left hickeys on his neck and chest. He moved down and licked his dick. Krist grabbed his hair and allowed him to do all that he wanted. He was too lost to stop him now.

"Ohhh.. P....I love you so much..." Krist said

Singto smiled and said,"Me too. Be mine now. Only mine."

Krist nodded and Singto spread his legs more. He kissed and moved towards his dick. He licked it and stroked his thighs.  Krist moaned and grabbed the pillow. Singto continued licking and when he felt he was close, he stopped. He took lube and condom from the drawer.

He put lube on his dick and spread it on Krist's hole. Singto stroked his dick and spread Krist's legs. He pushed them on his shoulder's and kissed Krist.

"Oww...don't be scared. I won't hurt you. You are so beautiful, Krist. " Singto said and started to finger him

Krist moaned and tried to relax. He had heard that the first time hurt and he was preparing himself mentally for the pain. He loved Singto and he loved him too. He nodded at Singto and said,"Make me your's, P. I love you..."

Singto stopped and stroked his dick. He poured more lube on his hole and positioned his dick near his hole. He started to move his dick inside slowly.

Krist felt a painful jab. He wanted to stop him but Singto said,"Shh....relax...the pain will go soon..just relax.. "

Singto kept moving till he was completely inside. He stopped moving and looked at Krist. He had closed his eye's and he could see tears on his cheeks. He wiped the tears and kissed him softly. Krist opened his eye's and tried to smile.

Singto kissed his softly and moved. Krist grabbed his shoulder and back hard.

"Ahh...P...it hurts...ahh..."