Chapter 31

Singto was furious. He threw his jacket across the room and opened his cupboard to take out wine. He took a big sip and sat down. He closed his eyes and tried to calm his anger. He recalled the way Krist just barged in and pulled New away. He took a big sip again. He stood up and took off his shirt. He went to the bedroom next to the study and laid down.

He recalled all the times he had spent with Krist. He was like this too. He never liked him talking to anyone. He was possesive too. He was jealous of Knot. He had forbidden Krist to meet anyone.

He didn't even realise that he had started crying. He missed Krist. Secretly he was happy to have him back but he was afraid too. He wont be able to live if Krist left him again. It was hard but he had managed to harden his heart and bury all his feelings. He wasn't ready to bare it all again. He had done it once and Krist had left. There's no way he was going to do it again.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Why don't you just leave me? Why do you want to come back? Why?" Singto cried.

The next morning, he woke up early and went straight to office. He went to his cabin and started work.

Later, his stomach growled as he had skipped breakfast. He frowned and took his phone to order breakfast. Nat brought his breakfast and kept in front of him. Singto smiled and thanked him.

He took one bite and frowned. He glared at Nat and kept his spoon down.

"Krist gave it to me in the morning when you were getting ready." Nat said

"Why didn't you refuse it?" Singto asked

"Sorry but I couldn't. "

"Why didn't you tell me before serving me? Doesn't matter. Take this away and bring me something else."

Nat looked at him, hesitant. Singto glared at him and said,"I said take this away and bring me something else."

Nat looked at him and nodded. He took the plate and was about to leave when Ben entered. Singto groaned as he knew what was about to happen. He ignored him and started to work. Ben took the plate from Nate and said,"Give this to me. Bring something for him."

Nat nodded and left. Ben took one bite and smiled. He looked at Singto but when he didn't see any reaction, he took the plate and sat opposite to Singto. He started eating and smiled. Singto watched him but didn't say anything. Ben continued eating ignoring him.

"Krist is really an amazing cook. This was so good." Ben said

Singto ignored him again. Nat brought him breakfast and placed it in front. He started eating without looking at Ben.

"How can you eat this when you had Krist's cooking?" Ben asked

Singto sighed but didnt answer. He continued to eat. After eating, he wiped his face and started to work again.

Ben sighed.
"Till when are you going to ignore me?"

"You betrayed me." Singto said

Ben was shocked.
"What? I betrayed you? How?"

"You are helping Krist, aren't you? You are backing him that's why he is doing all this." Singto said

"Just elaborate what do you mean by that." Ben said

"He is still your husband. And he is still legally your partner in everything you own. Including your house and this company. Did you forget? You yourself had changed it when you had got married." Ben replied

"I know and that's why I want to divorce him now. I don't want to share anything with him. Not my company, nor my business and bot my home." He yelled back