Chapter 5

"How was the meeting?" Knot asked.

"It was good. At first I was so nervous but P'New had made me understand everything about the project. That helped me alot. Also P'Singto was helpful too." Krist said smiling

"You had dinner?"

Krist nodded. "P'Singto took care of me really well."

"Hmm. He didn't offer to drop you home, right?" Knot asked

"He did but I told him that I am waiting for a friend so he left."

"Hmm. Ok." Knot said and then smiled. He was relieved that nothing happened to Krist.

"You were worried. Why? I told you I can handle my work." Krist asked

"I know you can. But I don't trust him. He has quite a reputation not only in business but also in personal life. I have heard alot." Knot explained

"What reputation?" Krist asked

"Well...he takes advantage of people working for him. He has had too many flings and one night stands. I don't want him to come close to you."

"Hahah...I don't think you will have to worry about that. I am sure he will never look at me. He is rich. He must be having all those model's lining up for him." Krist laughed

"You are way more beautiful than any model. You are too innocent and I am worried that he will play with your feelings. You trust people too easily." Knot said worried

"I am not beautiful. I am nothing. I am an orphan and...."

"You are not an orphan. You are my family. How many times should I remind you?" Knot shouted at him

Krist smiled and said,"Ok. I promise to be careful around him. I won't let him take advantage of me. Anything else?"

Knot laughed and said,"That's better."

The whole way, Knot teased him about his college day's.

"I have never seen you with anyone. Didn't you have any girlfriend or boyfriend? You had a crush, right?" Knot asked

"Umm. No..." Krist said slowly. He had a crush but he didn't tell anyone. He liked that person alot but when he mustered up courage to tell him, he got a lover. He is happy being his friend.

Tew was waiting for them. He smiled at Krist and went and hugged Knot. Knot kissed his forehead and Tew blushed. Knot looked at the time and said,"Tew, you shouldn't have waited for so long. It's past midnight."

"It's ok, P. I wanted to wait. I wanted to ask you something." Tew said slowly.

Knot nodded and Tew blushed. He looked at Krist and said,"Krist, can you stay here alone? I want to stay with P."

Knot smiled and hugged him.
"You want to stay for tonight?"

Tew shook his head and said,"The whole weekend."

Knot laughed and nodded. He looked at Krist and said,"We'll leave now. You should also rest. Good night."

Krist smiled and waved goodbye. He saw them leaving together and wished that he find someone too. He went to the bedroom and removed his clothes. He was very tired and sleepy. He took a shower and changed his clothes. While laying in bed, he remembered Knot's word's. He had never told anyone about his crush. He thought about Singto and shook his head. Like his crush, even Singto is out of his league. He can never become his lover.

Singto wasn't sleepy. The whole  time he was recalling the guy who took Krist with him. Krist said that he was his friend but was he only friend? What if Krist liked him or that person liked him?