Chapter 10

Krist was in a bliss. After spending quite a while with Singto, he had tried hard to concentrate on his work but his mind was still with Singto. He sighed and looked over Singto's cabin. He had drawn the blinds so he couldn't see who was inside or what he was doing. It was evening and he decided to leave. He had to go to Tew's place to take some of his thing's. Also he had to talk to Knot. He didn't know why Knot was behaving like that. He knew that he was worried for him but he loved Singto and he loved him too.

He closed his laptop and wore his jacket. He went over to Singto's cabin and knocked. He heard his boyfriend telling him to come in.

"P, I am leaving first. I have to go to meet my friend's. I will see you later. What time will you get home?" Krist asked

"I will be alittle late. Why not meet them together? Tell me the place. I will come there." Singto said smiling.

"Together? Are you sure?" Krist asked

Singto nodded. "Why not? I am your lover and I should meet your friend's too. Can I come later today?"

Krist thought about it but then he shook his head. First he wanted to calm Knot.

"Umm. Can I throw a party next week? I can invite my friend's over and you can meet them too." Krist said smiling

Singto nodded. "As you wish. I have called Frank and Fred with your car. Take care. Ok."

Krist smiled and nodded. He didn't want to agree but he knew that Singto won't like it. He closed the door and walkes out. He saw Frank standing outside beside his car. Upon seeing him, he bowed and opened the car door. He saw Fred sitting beside Frank.

"Good evening, sir. Where do you wish to go?" Frank asked

Krist gave the address and looked out. He took out his phone and sighed. Knot hadn't called him since that night. He would always call him to make sure that he was alright. Maybe he is too angry at him. He thought of calling Tew but he didn't want them to fight. When he reached, he was surprised to see Knot alone. He was sitting in the living room with a worried look.

He hugged him and said,"Thank God. You are safe. Do you know how worried I was?"

Krist smiled and said," Sorry. I couldn't talk soon but I am fine. I am very very happy. P'Singto is a great guy. He loves me alot too."

Knot wanted to argue again but he stopped himself. He took his hand and led him to sit on the couch.

"How big is the house?" Knot asked smiling

Krist smiled and started telling  him everything about the house and the staff. He didn't tell him about his first night but Knot understood. There was no way Singto hadn't slept with Krist.

"Answer me honestly. Does he really love you? What if he is just playing around?" Knot asked

Krist shook his head. "No. I am sure of that. He does love me alot. Atleast trust me if you can't trust him."

"I know that you love him alot but still I think that you are moving too fast. You met him for 3 day's and now you are living with him. Don't you think you should stay here?" Knot said

Krist was about to refuse but Knot shook his head.

"Just listen to me. I don't mind you being his boyfriend but atleast stay in here. So that I can meet you like always. I have always stayed beside you. Please let me stay now too." Knot said softly

Krist cried. "Why do you feel like I am away from you? I will always be with you like always. I am not leaving you. You still are my family. As much important you are, so is P'Singto. I love him and I am sure that he would never hurt me. So please be happy for me."