Chapter 18

Singto was nervous and giddy. Their wedding day had come. After waiting for so long, Singto is now waiting to get married in a church. After the reporters problem, Krist had decided that he wanted a small wedding with only his friend's, New and Uncle Ben. Knot had refused but Krist remained adamant. He didn't want any negativity on his special day. Singto had agreed. As long as they got married, he was fine with everything. Nat had to switch the venue to a small church which was next to the orphanage where Krist had lived his whole life. The manager of the orphanage was very happy to see Krist getting married. Singto had donated a huge amount as a token of appreciation. Krist was proud of him.

He was now in his own room. Waiting for his cue. But he was really nervous. Tay hadn't returned yet and he was afraid of his return. Tay had been against all this from the first day. He didn't know whether New had told him that he loved Krist now but he was afraid to take any chances. So he had instructed Nat to not allow Tay anywhere near Krist. Not until the wedding. He hadn't told New about this as he knew that he would be upset and he didn't want anyone to ruin his wedding.

He looked at his watch for the tenth time and sighed.
"Will you stop being so nervous? Everything is fine. They will call you soon." New said laughing.

"Has Krist arrived? Is he ready?" Singto asked

"Of course, he has. He must be ready too. Don't worry." New said and hugged him

"I am so happy for you. Remember that you deserve to be happy too. From now onwards, you have a new life with your beloved husband. Just forget everything that happened before. No one knows and no one will ever know. Just forget all that. Enjoy your wedding." New said and patted his back.

"I am so scared. You know that Tay still has a copy of that contract. What if he shows it to Krist? I don't want to lose him. Please tell him to destroy that. Please." Singto said, pleading.

New sighed. "Don't worry about him. I will handle him. I won't let him destroy your life."

Singto smiled and hugged him .

"Let's go. It's almost time.". New said and walked out.

Singto straightened his hair again and looked at his reflection. He took a deep breath and walked out.

Krist was happy and too excited. He couldn't wait to say 'I do'. He was feeling as if he hasn't seen Singto for so many year's. The last time they met was 3 day's back. He was styling his hair when Bright walked in.

"Wow...you are looking so handsome." Bright said and hugged him.

"I wish you all the happiness, Krist. I wish you get all the best of everything. All happiness and love." Bright said

Krist nodded and said,"Thank you."

When Bright walked aside, Prem came and hugged Krist. He just wished him luck. Tew also hugged and smiled at him. At last he looked at Knot. He smiled and opened his arms for him. Knot smiled and hugged him.

"Take care of yourself. You have to call me everyday, understood. And if you ever have any problem, you will call me immediately, ok. Promise?" Knot said, teary eyed

Krist nodded with tears in his eyes. He hugged him hard. All his life, Knot had always stood by him and today at his wedding, he felt as if he was leaving him behind. He didn't want that. He wanted Knot to stay beside him always.

"I promise. You will always be my family. Nothing can change that." Krist said

Everyone looked at them and smiled. Tew went to Knot and patted his back.

"Let's go. It's time." He said

Knot nodded and smiled. He fixed Krist's hair and suit.
"Bright and Prem, you go out first. Tew, you have to go with New. I will walk Krist to the aisle." Knot said