One.

Amber Bradley, little sister to Josh Bradley aka big UK YouTuber Zerkaa. Only thing is, nobody even knew she existed.

Amber was a 22 year old, freshly graduated from uni, ordinary girl. She was bright, bubbly and very attractive with her long highlighted blonde hair and perfectly curved figure. She was 5"8 and loved to dance and sing.

She was very close to her brother Josh and spoke to him almost every day, so why does no one know about her you ask? Well, that was Amber's decision. She could see just how popular Josh was getting with his YouTube channel and she also knew she had to survive college and university - a time where she would appreciate the time there being about her and not what video Zerkaa will be putting out next.

She's just finished her course at Manchester University in Music and Drama, she'd always loved to sing and play different instruments and she didn't need a course in drama really, she was definitely the queen in that department all while dancing being her biggest hobby. Since finishing her course she's been toying with what to do with her life since stepping onto that stage to accept her certificate that was until Josh gave her a call a few days later and asked her to come back to London and visit him. Amber moved to Manchester to get away from London, don't get her wrong she loved London and the people she left behind but she also needed that new start after everything that happened to her she just couldn't face staying there any longer and when she got accepted to Manchester she couldn't pass up the opportunity.

_____________

• Hello everyone!
Ok so I'm slightly nervous haha, I've never thought about writing before so any tips would be amazing! This was just kind of that filler thing to let you kind of get to know Amber and what's been happening to get her to this point.

Hope you enjoy from here🖤