Twenty.

"Couldn't keep away Lewis?" I teased tracing shapes on his stomach.

"Of course not" he says moving slightly when I ran my fingers across a ticklish spot.

"I told you I'd see you tomorrow" I say slightly leaning up on my elbow, smiling.

"I know, but I couldn't wait that long" he says.

"I mean I am amazing" I say flicking my hair.

"You really are" he says.

I smile and lean down to kiss him. He meets me half way and the kiss is slow but passionate at first like he really has missed me.

It begins to turn more heated and sloppy with him pulling me over him so I was now straddling him. I sit up moving my hair out of my face and he just looks at me like he's taking all of my features in at once.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I say shyly.

"You're beautiful" he says confidently.

He places his hands on my hips and I can see where this is heading. He tugs on my T-shirt as if to say take it off now. Pulling it over my head I reveal my naked chest to him and he cheekily smiles.

I lean my head back down to his to kiss him again. I'm slowly grinding against him and I can feel him underneath me. He flips us over removing my underwear. We go on teasing each other for a few minutes before it gets too much for me and I tell him I need him.

_______

"You best go back to the sofa soon" I say pouting slightly.

It was around 7:00am now and after our heated moment we laid wide awake just talking about anything and everything, getting to know each other better. I've never felt like this for anyone before, he makes me feel like I have butterflies all the time and for me that's so cringey but it feels so nice.

"I know" he says pouting back at me "I can't wait for you to move into that apartment" changing his pout to a smile.

"Me too" I say "I really need to go back to Manchester in the next few days though" I say sighing.

"Why?" He asks.

I look at him like he's dumb.

"Harry, all my stuff is in the flat I rent over there" I say giggling.

"Oh yeah" he says laughing lightly.

"I need to get everything moved over" I say already exhausted at the thought of it.

"I can help if you want" he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Thank you, Josh will probably want to come as well so we can all drive over together and see what I need and what I can donate to some charity shops" I says smiling "I'll just tell him you offered to help when you found out about the apartment"

"Are you nervous?" He asks.

"I'm so scared!" I say honestly.

"But why?" He questions.

"I haven't lived here for years now, I know I have all of you guys now but I still need to find a job and leave all of my friends in Manchester. I never expected to move back over here"

"What made you change your mind?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"I didn't realise just how much I missed Josh, plus my parents are closer" I say smirking.

"Oh"

"You also helped make up my mind" I say smugly.

He retaliates by pulling me closer to him and tickling me softly. I giggle trying not to be so loud but it's hopeless.

"Give over Harry" I say in between laughter.

He stops, stretching slightly and getting out of bed.

He dresses himself back up and tells me to try and get a little bit of sleep and that he'll see me when I'm up and then kissing me on the lips and closing the door behind him.

I turn around to lay on my side, smiling. Not sleeping suddenly hitting me like a ton of bricks and within minutes I'm fast asleep in the best mood.

_________

• Just a quick one, I quite like this. Simple but hopefully effective haha!

Amber x