Eight.

Me, Josh and Freya practically fell through the door to their apartment. I thought I had left my partying days behind me at uni.

"I'm going to sleep, love ya's" I said throwing a peace sign to them, both of them giggling at me. It was about 3:30 now which meant I had at least an hour and a half to nap before I had to make my way over to Harry's. I can't even begin to think of his explanation for how he acted last night. I get it, Josh is my big brother, they're his best friends, blah blah blah. Was there any need to kiss me, leave me on a dance floor, let me walk away in the beer garden, kiss me again and then cuddle me while I slept? Fair, he didn't know he was cuddling me in his sleep but still. Man, I thought I was hot and cold.

Setting an alarm for 5pm I collapsed on the bed after only kicking Talia's trainers off and napping in the dress from the night before and Simon's hoodie, ah well.

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

Wiping my mouth and rubbing my eyes, I basically whacked my phone into next week. Rolling onto my back I think about why I agreed to go over to Harry's so early. I hate the decision making part of my brain sometimes.

Checking my phone I see I had two messages from Harry.

• From Harry - 4:12
Let me know when you get here, I'll come to the door so Freezy doesn't wake up from the alarm x

• From Harry - 4:53
Amber? You're definitely napping right now right x

Rolling my eyes at the messages I send a reply back.

• To Harry - 5:04
You are aware in order for me to get to yours I have to know where it is you live Harry haha x

• From Harry - 5:06
Morning, Sleeping Beauty! Oh yeah, well I forgot that. The address is .... x

• To Harry - 5:07
Let me get showered and I'll set off about ten to x

• From Harry - 5:10
Ok, see you later x

Looking at maps I realised that he doesn't actually live that far away so I may as well walk to Harry's, at least then when Josh asks me where I'm going I'm technically not lying to him, right?

I take a quick shower then pop a bobble in my hair making a messy bun and throw on some comfier clothes consisting of black skinny jeans rolled up at the bottom and a white sidemen hoodie along with some white low converse. Josh always sent me some Sidemen merch whilst I was at uni, I didn't wear it much though mostly when I was in my flat.

I walk out the room to see neither of them were around, I guessed they were both sleeping. I would still be if I had the opportunity that's for sure. I grab some paper and a pen and write a note leaving it on the counter.

'Gone for a walk,
couldn't nap properly.

Love Amber x'

The walk towards Harry's wasn't that bad, I had my headphones in while I was following the maps app on my phone. Looking around I realised London isn't so bad, yes it's loud and busy but it still feels like home. I love Manchester and my friends are there now but I know Josh would be so upset if I didn't actually consider moving back. Where would I even live though? Not like I'm swimming in money. Why is planning life so much hard work? Shouldn't it be easy.

I get to Harry's sending him a quick message to say I'm here. I see a silhouette appear behind the door being greeted by him when he swings it open.

"Hey, come in come in" he says holding the door for me.

"Hey, I take it Cal's still napping?" I ask.

"Yeah, his room is through there though so don't worry" he points to a door with a round window shape in it. Looking around I admire his flat, well the corridor to his bedroom anyway, walking through the corridor I spot a staircase on my right hand side, I wonder where that takes you?

Opening up a door he steps into his bedroom and all I can see is blue light. Walking in I notice how actually well kept his room is, his set up being in the corner and him being lucky to have an en suite as well. I take a seat on his bed while he goes and gets us some drinks.

"Water for me please Harold, I'm dying still"

"You need to come out with me more" he says shaking his head laughing while walking away.

I look around and see all the different parts of his life on show around his room, he must be so proud of how far he's come. They've all done amazingly.

He comes back holding a bottle of water in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Taking a seat on his gaming chair that's not so far away from where I'm sitting, definitely touching distance.

"Tea drinker huh?" I ask "I love that from you"

"You sounded like Tobi then" he says

"What can I say, I like watching you guys really" I say.

"I knew it, nobody can resist clicking on wroetoshaws videos" he says proudly

"I shouldn't have said that, I feel as though I've made your head bigger than it already was now"

"Oi, I haven't got a big head" he says with a cheeky smile

"I hear you haven't got a lot of big things" I say smirking.

He giggles nervously "I need to stop saying these things on the internet"

"Your fans love you for it, we're so nosey"

"Oh so you're a fan now" he smirks.

"Leave it out" I say, slightly tapping his shoulder laughing.

We both looked at each other for a couple of seconds, him almost searching for the right thing to say in the moment. I go to say something before he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry"

_________

• Another chapter for ya all.
I don't actually know how far Josh and Harry are away from each other obviously but pretend they're not far haha.

Amber x