Eleven.

All of us took turns in groaning at the tall man holding the bottle of sambuca "but I don't even like sambuca, can I have water?" I pleaded.

"No sunshine, you can have tequila instead" he said pulling a bottle of tequila from behind his back, while I rolled my eyes at him.

We all got in a circle on Josh and Freya's living room floor, I was sat across from Harry and in between Tobi and Simon.

"Ok fella's I'll start" Freezy said looking towards Lux "who's the better flatmate, me or bog?"

"Well I'm guna go Harry ya know" he said avoiding the shot "he's quieter than you" Lux answered.

So since Freezy asked Lux, Lux would then ask the next person and so on. "Simon, if you had to would you pick sex or a blowjob from JJ?" Lux asked "and you can't say neither" he added.

"Man are you for real?" Simon said laughing shaking his head "you know, I think I'd go blowjob" Simon said shocking us all that he answered.

"Nah fam, you're weird man" JJ said sitting back.

"Let me explain, I could just imagine it was Talia" Simon shrugged.

"Erm, no you could not" Talia shook her head.

"Man, this is mad" JJ said as Simon burst out laughing.

Simon sat back looking at who to ask next when he turned to me, "do you find anyone attractive out of this room Amber?"

I looked towards Josh and could see he visibly didn't want me to answer that question but I really didn't want that tequila shot, I just wanted a quiet night. I look towards Harry and he was already staring at me intently. I mean I could just say it and let the guys wonder but then Josh wouldn't be happy with either of us.

I reached over for the tequila bottle pouring a shot into one of the krox shot glasses and downing it.

"Ah ya bore" Vik said looking at me.

"No Vik this is where you're wrong, one of you I find very attractive, you'll just never know who" I said blowing him a kiss and turning back to see Harry smirking at me, I smirked back and quickly looked away before anyone else noticed.

"Ok so now it's my turn" I looked around and thought about who I could ask, there's no point asking Tobi cause he's only shotting apple juice anyway. I didn't want to know anything about Freya and Josh, the thought made me feel ill.

"Freezy, show me your recently deleted folder and if you don't you take a shot" I sat back feeling impressed with myself.

"Ah see young Josher, this is where I will show you my recently deleted because I've just recently deleted my recently deleted" he sad proudly.

"For starters that whole sentence just messed with my last few brain cells and second, I fucking hate you" I said defeated while giggling.

Freezy had chance to ask someone else now and automatically he looked at Harry, "fella, if Josh gave you the free pass to pork his sister, would you?"

"Can you not refer to that as 'porking me' please, that's disgusting"

"You will never get this free pass boggo" Josh stated.

"Well erm" he paused "no, no man, I couldn't do that to Josh" he said looking away.

I get it, after our couple of conversations I understand why he said that, it still kind of hurts though, why couldn't he grow some balls and say he would? We both know this.

After a couple more rounds and embarrassing questions or things to do, we had all gone back to our own little thing. I was stood in the kitchen with Talia and Freya.

"You and Harry seem to have some bare sexual tension" Talia stated.

"Do we?" I asked "that's cute" I said trying to avoid this whole conversation "shame Josh apparently rules my life"

"He's only looking out for you, he knows what these guys are like. Plus they are his best friends" Freya said.

"I get that Frey, I'm not saying I'd go there with any of them anyway, would just be nice to not have my older brother tell me what I can and can't do" I said still feeling annoyed. "I'm guna go to the toilet" I said leaving them in the kitchen.

As I'm finishing up washing my hands and just wiping a little bit of mascara away from the top of my eyelid, the door opens.

"Sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in here" Harry says rubbing the back of his head.

"It's ok, I'm done now anyway" I say smiling at him.

"Amber, the game" he said before I cut him off.

"Don't be daft, Josh was sat there" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I heard what you said to Talia and Freya, did you mean that?"

I looked away from him, we both knew I didn't mean that, but I couldn't look so easy could I?

"I-I, I erm" I said getting a bit flustered "no, I didn't mean that" I said my shoulders slouching like I'd been holding all these nerves.

"Good" he said coming closer "cause we all know if I had a free pass I'd use it" he said smirking.

"You're a sneaky fucker, Harry Lewis" I smirked back also taking a step closer to him.

Before I realised we were so close, I could feel his breath on my face. He put his hand on my face and passionately kissed me, like he'd been waiting to do that for a long time. I placed a hand onto his arm that was holding my face and the other around his waist. His other arm going around my waist.

He broke away from the kiss and he began showering my neck with soft kisses. This was definitely my turn on spot, he needed to stop now. Anyone could walk in and I don't think I'd want him to pull away.

After a few more minutes of kissing, I pulled back slightly and said "Harry, we need to stop" he looked into my eyes "if you aren't aware your friends are all out there" I began pointing between us both "and this, is apparently not allowed" I said.

"Yeah you're right, we best get back out there. I do need to take a piss though, so you first" I laughed at him and began walking out of the bathroom door.

I stopped just as I was about to close it, spun around and said "Oh and Harry, I always want what I can't have". He put a hand up to the back of his head messing with his hair and bit his lip and with that I closed the door and began walking back into the living room, feeling really proud of myself and what had just happened.

________

• ay, Harry action haha!

There will be a bit of mature content in the next chapter🖤

Amber x