Ten.

I'd been staying with Josh and Freya about a week and a half now, I was only supposed to have been here a couple of days but I'd just loved hanging out with Freya and getting to know Talia and the rest of the boys. I'd spent time with Harry but hadn't spent any time with him on my own, we'd also been texting, bantering back and forth, flirting obviously. As much as I've loved it I really needed to think about going back home to Manchester. Checking on my flat would be a good start. I seem to have just forgot about my life back home. It isn't like I have anything else there for me anymore now I've finished uni, it's not like I have a job. Yes, I have friends but I'm making new ones and it wouldn't be like I wouldn't keep in touch with them anymore.

"Morning" I say walking into the kitchen seeing Josh and Freya sitting at the counter eating what looked like take out. "I swear to god Josher you best have ordered me a bagel" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Brie, well done bacon and cranberry sauce, madam" he said pushing the box over to me on the other side of the counter.

"You know me well" I say taking a huge bite "what's the plan today?" I ask with my mouth half full.

"Firstly, don't talk with your mouth full" Josh says while I roll my eyes "secondly, we all actually have a day off today so we were going to chill for a bit and then the guys were going to come round here for a quiet drink"

"Freya, please tell me Talia is coming so we don't have to deal with all those boys on our own" I ask.

"She wouldn't miss spending time with her favourite Bradley and her girlfriend" she points out.

"True, I'm going to go for a run then" I hadn't been for a run since I came back to London so the best time is now.

I headed back to my room and got changed into my running gear and slipped on my trainers, putting my earphones in and heading to the door. "See you both later" I shout getting a goodbye from them both as I walked out.

I love running, it makes me feel like I actually have time to think about things.

I got back to the apartment at about 1:45 and asked Josh what time people were coming over, he told me they'd be here about 7/7:30 ish so I had plenty of time to shower and chill for a little bit before people come over.

It was about 6:45 when I decided that I probably should get up and get some clothes on since I'd been in bed in my underwear for the last 4 hours. I threw on some black ripped jeans and a oversized black T-shirt with some. I made my way out to the kitchen and saw Talia, Simon and JJ already sitting around the counter.

"Oh hello, I didn't realise anyone was here" I said.

"Hey babe" Talia said coming over and wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey pretty lady" JJ said to me, Josh giving him dead eye and saying his name, whilst I rolled my eyes.

"Hey pretty KSI" I say giggling, JJ laughing at me and turning to Josh throwing his hands up in the air.

"Hey Amber" Simon greets me whilst he was still giggling at JJ.

10 minutes later, Tobi and Ethan had arrived with Vik arriving 5 minutes after him. As we all started having small talk and getting drinks we hear a knock on the door, "I'll get it" I say standing up and walking over to the door. I opened it up to see Freezy with the cheesiest grin "hey little Josh" he says smiling walking past me "do I look like I have a beard?" I call to him. "I'm sure you shaved it off earlier on" Lux says also walking through the door "is it pick on Amber day?" I ask.

I look back to the door to see an awkward Harry waiting to come in.

"Erm, hello" he says awkwardly smiling at me brushing past me gently as I closed the door behind him.

"Hello Bog" I say as we stand there for a second just looking at each other.

"I hope you have the sambuca Boggo" we hear Ethan shout from the kitchen breaking us from our staring contest as Harry lifts up his arm with a bottle of sambuca in his hand.

"So much for a quiet drink" I say laughing whilst shaking my head.

He laughs as we both walk into the kitchen. Almost everyone had settled into a seat with a drink, Ethan, Harry and Freezy stood up with a drink in their hand. The conversation was nice, it's so nice to see a big group of friends that genuinely are the best of friends. They're so comfortable with one another, all taking the mick out of each other or reeling off memories they have of the years they've all spent together.

A couple of hours had passed now and although we were all sat talking you could tell that a few drinks and sambuca shots later some were starting to feel it, no names mentioned, JJ. Although Tobi was on his apple juice he had to get louder just to match the others volume. The chatter was getting louder and the conversation was turning.

This was until Freezy said...

"So truth or drink time"

__________

• I'm actually loving this, it's really making time pass haha!

Amber x