Nineteen.

"Amber grab me a drink please!" Freya shouts even though I'm still in the same room as her.

"No need to shout woman!" I say rolling my eyes.

We'd got back from the apartment viewing and the guys had all gone out so myself, Freya and Talia were having a chilled night in, in front of the tv.

"Oh my god, Dirty Dancing is on Netflix!" Talia squeaks as she's scrolling through the list.

"Oo oo oo! Put it on!" I reply quickly. I love that film, it's unreal.

We all settle back into the sofa ready for the romance ahead.

About an hour into the film Freya says "imagine going somewhere for a break and falling in love with someone completely unexpected"

"Loads of people do that" Talia says.

"But you just don't expect it to happen though do you" Freya replies.

"I think with how much time Baby and Johnny spend with each other it's inevitable" I say.

My situation is so different to the film, we didn't fall in love for starters especially whilst dancing. I think I like a boy who shouts at his computer screen for a living.

"Imagine being told you can't go near someone though when you're crazy about them" Talia says.

"It would make me want to do it a hundred times more" Freya says.

"But if nobody knows it's also exciting" I say not thinking. They both look at me weirdly but shrug it off and focus back on the movie.

You can't help but dance during the final scene of the film so we start dancing around like complete fools. However, after Freya and Talia trying to do the signature lift to 'I've had the time of my life' and Freya almost falling on her head and Talia's arm almost breaking we decide that's enough dancing for one night so we sat chilled with a glass of wine each watching episodes of 'Friends'.

It was around 11:15 when I heard my phone buzz from beside me.

• From Harry - 23:17
Are u awoke?x

• To Harry - 23:17
Are you drunk?x

• From Harry - 23:19
Noooooooo x

• To Harry - 23:20
Somebody's drunkkkk! Are you having a good time?x

• From Harry - 23:24
Yes I no wherw I would rather be rigdt now though x

• To Harry - 23:24
Home?x

• From Harry - 23:26
Wit you x

• To Harry - 23:26
Your grammar is killing me right now! Enjoy your night, having a drink for me x

• From Harry - 23:29
Bit I'd rather be wit u x

• To Harry - 23:30
You can see me tomorrow🖤 x

• From Harry - 23:32
But pweaseeeee x

• To Harry - 23:33
You can't come here, Freya and Talia are here. Josh will kill you x

• From Harry - 23:34
I don't wsnt him to kull me!!! X